KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel

Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel
Started by: SlightlyFlaccid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlightlyFlaccid
Restricted

Account Restricted

Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel

Anyone else feeling the love for these two cult classics?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 02:49 AM
SlightlyFlaccid is currently offline Click here to Send SlightlyFlaccid a Private Message Find more posts by SlightlyFlaccid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soulkiller

Both were awesome.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 11:20 AM
soulkiller is currently offline Click here to Send soulkiller a Private Message Find more posts by soulkiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I actually just finished my rerun on Buffy and started going through Angel the other day.

Spectacular shows.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2011 02:50 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevanSpoilers
Restricted

Account Restricted

Buffy was my first love, but Angel was probably the best show of all time, IMHO.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2011 03:20 AM
RevanSpoilers is currently offline Click here to Send RevanSpoilers a Private Message Find more posts by RevanSpoilers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RevanSpoilers
Buffy was my first love, but Angel was probably the best show of all time, IMHO.
thumb up

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 19th, 2011 05:57 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysen93

Love both of them. I really wish they would've made more of Buffy. Same with Angel, but you know........

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 01:09 PM
Greysen93 is currently offline Click here to Send Greysen93 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysen93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I am a great fan of both.

If your curious, they have a great run in the comics, they even continued the series from Buffy and Angel, was a great read, not sure if it is still running. Has anyone else read the stories in the comics?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Apr 13th, 2012 01:47 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Angel after the Fall was a kick ass series. Buffy season 8... Not so much.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2012 01:04 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

The writers are trying to get the Buffy comic back on track with season 9. I haven't read it yet, but it would seem that they are doing what they said they were gonna do based on the reviews I've read through.

I loved BtVS and would watch every episode should they put it back on TV. I didn't care too much for Angel unless Faith, Spike and Willow were on there.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 06:26 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martha71

I actually just finished my rerun on Buffy and started going through Angel the other day.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 01:17 AM
Martha71 is currently offline Click here to Send Martha71 a Private Message Find more posts by Martha71 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysen93

Originally posted by Martha71
I actually just finished my rerun on Buffy and started going through Angel the other day.(please log in to view the image)
Nice, they're both great shows

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 02:34 PM
Greysen93 is currently offline Click here to Send Greysen93 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysen93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysen93

Originally posted by The Big O
The writers are trying to get the Buffy comic back on track with season 9. I haven't read it yet, but it would seem that they are doing what they said they were gonna do based on the reviews I've read through.

I loved BtVS and would watch every episode should they put it back on TV. I didn't care too much for Angel unless Faith, Spike and Willow were on there.
YOU DIDN"T LIKE ANGEL??

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 02:34 PM