KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » See (Apple TV)

See (Apple TV)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

See (Apple TV)

Jason Momoa.

I initially thought this was a movie when I watched the trailer, but realized after that it's a TV series.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2019 12:55 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

may watch

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 17th, 2019 02:38 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, same.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2019 02:51 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'll give the first two eps a shot.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 17th, 2019 09:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

See

Anyone watching it?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2019 04:45 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I am.

It's not very good overall. I'm going to finish the season to see where it goes (see what I did there?), but if it remains as is, I won't be watching season 2.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 21st, 2019 06:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Tf is it?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2019 06:56 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

600 years ago, humanity fell victim to a virus that wiped out the ability to see on a global scale. Current day, Baba Voss(Momoa) and his tribe are trying to survive when the Queen and her Inquisition come searching for Voss's wifes twins(from another guy who could actually see and left the tribe a way to survive) who also have the ability to see.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2019 07:45 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
600 years ago, humanity fell victim to a virus that wiped out the ability to see on a global scale. Current day, Baba Voss(Momoa) and his tribe are trying to survive when the Queen and her Inquisition come searching for Voss's wifes twins(from another guy who could actually see and left the tribe a way to survive) who also have the ability to see.

I've taken dumps that sound better than this.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2019 12:16 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

may watch but don't wanna purchase apple's streaming service

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2019 04:51 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Oh, I made a thread for this a while ago. But apparently the title of the show wasn't memorable to me...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t663844.html

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2019 01:32 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I watched the pilot and found it funny in an unintentional way. When you get to a point where [SPOILER - highlight to read]: you're watching a blind woman who is sitting in a room while she's simultaneously masturbating and praying, you start to ask yourself how you got there.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2019 04:38 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Merged dupe thread.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2019 05:18 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I watched the pilot and found it funny in an unintentional way. When you get to a point where [SPOILER - highlight to read]: you're watching a blind woman who is sitting in a room while she's simultaneously masturbating and praying, you start to ask yourself how you got there.

Haha.. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2019 11:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I figured most people do that while praying.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2019 11:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote