KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Sour Apples for SW III

Sour Apples for SW III
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Sour Apples for SW III

This may be a bit synical of me, but don't you think it's a bit rediculous to speculate on Episode III without seeing Episode II first? I don't post here very often anymore for just that reason.

I don't know, it's fun to guess, but at the same time it's like 'how the hell should we know without seeing II.'

Just a thought.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 09:02 PM
Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Fair call, on the whole.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 09:05 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanekim

ridiculous but fun! as long as people dont get riled up about it and getting mad...then whats wrong?

and besides...i like to speculate...its cool.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Phanekim a Private Message Find more posts by Phanekim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Yeah, I did say it was fun. I just can't get very deep with it, you know? With the four that are out there, you can interprit lines and other things that have happened. Now, you can only base III on Episode II rumors. I can't get into it.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 09:19 PM
Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What can be speculated about is stuff like "Will we see the twins?" and "Do we think the lava fight will happen after all?" and so on.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 09:24 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

no and yes big grin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 09:26 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanekim

or will yoda wreak havoc. thats all i want to see....a muppet being everyone ten times his size.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 09:38 PM
Click here to Send Phanekim a Private Message Find more posts by Phanekim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

FM and I had a bet: will Yoda use the word try, like in:
"Try, you must"

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 09:42 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

ToMacco, every once in a while you surprise me.

My thoughts exactly!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 10:55 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigsef2

on seeing the twins: not a snowballs chance in hell.
on the lava fight: definately
on yoda wreaking havoc: highly probable

Old Post Jan 31st, 2002 10:59 PM
Click here to Send bigsef2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigsef2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

i actually think part of the ep2 scriptment is a load of crap. there's something about it that just doesn't seem right.
i like to think that gl wrecked everybodies hopes about ep1, with ep2 he will wreck 50% of everybodies hopes and with ep3 he may just about get it right. thats the problem, after seeing the trilogy we all thought well if ep1 goes ahead then this will happen, when it didn't we we're all pissed off, (i.e. I'd have done it different). thing is it's not our story.
when gl wrote sw's and particularly esb i think he had a good idea for ep1 but couldn't film those films because of the grandious natue of them.
i'm sure when all 6 films are seen together then we will understand each films importance.
ep1 was just there to introduce us to the important characters. in hindsight, ep4 was there to link the characters from ep1-3 to the old trilogy. until we see this film as a 12 hour long epic then we cannot tell if it is a clasiic or not. wait 3 years and then we will.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 12:52 AM
Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanekim

RIGHT ON SAND.

What youve' described is the wrong attitude about it.

But the rigth attitude towards speculation is just for pure fun. I like to speculate and match how much my prediction is compared to what is presented. And we do have many clues...and it is just fun.

Its fun to say, I CALLED IT. ya know? as long as we enjoy things for what they are...i think thats what we should embrace.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 01:43 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The more time goes by, the more and more the scriptment is being confirmed as absolutely right and correct.
And meanwhile, it is only certain fans that think they know better than George about how to do it.

And many of us were not at all disappointed by TPM.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 01:54 AM
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by bigsef2
on seeing the twins: not a snowballs chance in hell.
on the lava fight: definately
on yoda wreaking havoc: highly probable
What did Leia say? "I don't know where you get your delusions from laserbrain..." laughing out loud

The Twins: I expect we will at least see Luke, as he is delivered to the Lars Homestead - This is the most likely Episode-III scene that was filmed during the Tunisia leg of Episode-II filming.

The Lava Fight: The fight Yes, whether it ends up being over a lava pit, well that is currently a fanboy rumour based on very out of date information.

Yoda wreaking havoc: Sounds like a fanboy wish to me. Maybe, maybe not, but there is absolutely no plot related reason that I can think of that would warrant it.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 08:33 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I'm still under the impression that GL can make the birth so that you don't know about Leia

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 04:32 PM
Phanekim

Yoda wreaking havoc...lol. i didnt' even think people would take that seriously...if I had it my way, there would be tons of fights.

But then again, if i had it my way, it'd be too wwf-esque.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2002 05:19 PM