KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » what is the couciles reaction to the pragnetcey

what is the couciles reaction to the pragnetcey
Started by: padme wanna be

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
padme wanna be

Warning what is the couciles reaction to the pragnetcey

Think what each coucil members reaaction is and put it in diolog.
Thanks.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 04:14 AM
Click here to Send padme wanna be a Private Message Find more posts by padme wanna be Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

dont know if they ever gonna know about her pregnancy

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:31 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it's been said she wears clothes to hide the pregnancy, so I doubt they will find out

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 10:43 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

Shouldn't they be able to sense it?

Considering they are Anakin's children.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:05 AM
Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

they couldn't sense the dark side, they couldn't sense the danger on Kamino, etc.

says enough that they can't see it all anymore (as said in the movie)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:12 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ravenous
The Stoned DarkLord

Mace says :

Shes pregnet ? o i knew i should of worn a rubber.

Anakin: Huh?!?

Last edited by finti on Jun 15th, 2004 at 02:18 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:50 AM
Click here to Send Darth Ravenous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ravenous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

the council probibley had no say because palpatine might had made it that she did'nt have to go before the council who knows what anakin told them he was away at war for along time.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 02:03 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I agree, I don't believe the council will know about this. There were many things they could not detect. Now with the war at it's highest peak I'm sure her pregnancy would be the least of their worries.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 02:55 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

darktim... Palpatine doesn't know it either

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 03:35 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

The Jedi seem like the intergalactic disciples of the Catholic Church. They'll be wrapping Padme over the knuckles with their rulers when they find out.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 03:52 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

the only jedi who know are only yoda and kenobi.

in between ep2 and ep3 most of the jedi will be dead and the council will have like maybe 8 or 9 members left do to the clone wars.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:00 AM
Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah, I was pretty sure Kenobi knew. Wasn't to sure about Yoda, though it does make sense that he'd know. After that of course Anakin knows but I suppose that is good enough.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:04 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Kenobi would've had to know; or else, how would he have hid them?

Obviously, none of the others knew, I think, because Vader had no clue. And he had killed majority of the Jedi before them, so most likely, he asked, er, forced, information out of them.

That's my theory, anyway--the council has no idea.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:08 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

padme tells obi wan abought being pregnant.

and obi wan is the stuck up jedi who tells yoda.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:18 AM
Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hana_skywalker
Felix Felicis

I think they probably don't know she's pregnant. And if they do, they'd think it common that a senator has children. Maybe they don't know that Anakin is the father. Well, that's my opinion. However, I read somewhere that Luke (in a novel) felt Leia's twin babies when she was pregnant by using the force. Is it true? And then could the jedi council members do the same?

"Happiness... is not a fish that you can catch." - oUr LaDy PeAcE
"The fear of loss is a path to the Dark Side" - Master Yoda

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:39 AM
Click here to Send hana_skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by hana_skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

heres what im questioning. i dont know if this was ever thought of but wouldnt obi wan or yoda sence the twins?

i mean the twins are jedi.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 04:02 AM
finti

taken the consideration Anakin was the father of the twins the chance of they being force potential would be pretty big

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 05:52 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Mace: I hope it's not mine
Yoda: I hope it's not mine
Adi gallia: why do those to always go after da white women?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:03 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it's not cause the babies will be good force-users that they even if the council can sense them (and who comes into contact with Padme to sense that besides Yoda and perhaps Mace?), it doesn't mean that Anakin is definitly the father

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 10:08 AM
padme wanna be

Well if they knew about the marriage they had to know "oh my god Anakin got her pragnet!" Though I dout they knew she was having twins!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 06:57 PM
Click here to Send padme wanna be a Private Message Find more posts by padme wanna be Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote