KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Supposedly We guessed it already!

Supposedly We guessed it already!
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

Supposedly We guessed it already!

In the wake of me creating a thread about the crappiness of TFN. They just posted an update that explains that according to George Lucas, fans sites have guessed the Episode III title. Also, they mentioned that 'Revenge of the Sith' was indeed a possibility. Well now ain't that a hum-dinger! I guess that makes sense. If you think of the premise of the movie, and what Darth Maul said in Ep. 1. What do you guys think. Love Ya guys by the way!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 03:52 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Maybe it IS The Creeping Fear after all?

George Lucas gets to say once again: "Kiss my arse!"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 03:53 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Man I hope so. "Revenge of the Sith" rocks!!!!!!

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 03:54 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

pfff, there are HUNDREDS of titles out!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 03:55 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah no kidding. We'll find out soon enough the actual Episode 3 title. Can't wait!

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 03:57 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Yeah, SMX. I hate to jump the gun, I really do, and get excited about a rumor, but that title just makes sense. Glad its not 'Rise of the Empire'

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 04:01 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

That's alright there's nothing wrong with a little bit of excitement!! big grin Well I don't have my hopes up to high but if it's true, man that'd be awesome.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 04:03 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Ok just checked out that TFN thing for myself. I heard the title was going to be released later this summer from many websites, now it's this November?

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 04:33 PM
yerssot

yeah, when the first teaser comes out

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 04:35 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

According to the information I have gathered, "of the" is DEFINITELY in the title.

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 04:39 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

A trailer, the title, I can't wait for November, after a nice and warm summer of course.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 05:25 PM
Boris

Revenge Of The Sith, it even goes with Return Of The Jedi, ROTS ROTJ
it works good

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 05:31 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah, that's how I look at it. It ties the two titles in nicely since they both are the third installment of the trilogies.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 05:57 PM
OB1-adobe

Totally! If that is the title there is a definit parallel there. Lucas should have a contest now that we have a clue. One thing I found interesting about that article is that Lucas has obvioisly been looking at fan sites on the web, and aknowledges their existense. So he is paying some attention to the fans. I'm crossing my fingers for that title for sure.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:27 PM
yerssot

that he visits websites (if he does it himself) won't mean that he will take fanideas into the movie

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:31 PM
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

no i dont think that would be it.

knowing lucas he's probably trying to throw us off.

he may already have a title but is using some fake ones to suprise us with the real one.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:44 PM
Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Yerrsot, I did'nt mean it that way. I ment that it is funny he actually he looks at these things now and then. For all I know he has been here a few times. This also means that he has actually been to Supershadow a few times. I wish I could get his comments on that one.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:01 PM
amity75

If "of the" is in the title again I will drive a rusty nail through my penis.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 09:21 PM
Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
that he visits websites (if he does it himself) won't mean that he will take fanideas into the movie

Except for supershadow's ideas, of course. big grin

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 09:37 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious

quote:
Originally posted by amity75
If "of the" is in the title again I will drive a rusty nail through my penis.

Make sure you do that on a webcam. I gotta see it.

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 09:37 PM