KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Padme's role in EP3

Padme's role in EP3
Started by: DARTH DADDY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

Padme's role in EP3

What role does she play in this episode.
Is she still a Senator?
How much screen time will she have in this one?
Sounds like she isn't part of the big plot.

Any ideas???

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 08:10 PM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I heard her screen time's alot lower in this one.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 08:13 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

that would be understandable since the focus of the movie is anakin turing to the dark side. kinda pointless to focus on padme. but her role is prominent considering how she is going to birth luke and leiea.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 08:15 PM
Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
:.Space Opera.:
Restricted

Account Restricted

i guess we will see. it doesnt matter now. all that matter is THE duel,

ART is where the legend began...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 08:46 PM
Click here to Send :.Space Opera.: a Private Message Find more posts by :.Space Opera.: Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I'm looking forward to just about every duel in the movie. But Yoda Vs. Sidious and Anakin Vs. Obi-Wan will be the best.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 08:48 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.theforce.net/episode3/jt...skywalker.shtml

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The children are born." - NP

At the end of the movie, the twins Luke and Leia are less than a month old. - RM

We will see Padmé pregnant in the film. - RM

We will see who was born first, Luke or Leia. - RM

Anakin knows Padme is pregnant and expecting. -PH

Padmé’s back to wearing disguises. As well as now hiding this marriage to a Jedi, which is not allowed, she has to hide the fact that she’s going to have babies. All of the costumes had to disguise these facts." - Iain McCaig

The challenges with Padmé's costume designs were to create outfits that allowed her to be a senator and still hide the fact that she is pregnant. - TB

Padmé remains the Senator from Naboo. - OS

Padmé is a Senator throughout Ep3. - RM

Padme and Threepio will be in a scene looking out a window of a palace at something spectacular. - OS

In one scene, Padmé and Obi-Wan will join C-3PO hurrying down a starship ramp to meet Bail Organa at its base. - OS

Padmé Amidala will be seen in the "Senate Office Building Main Hall". - OS

In one scene, Padmé, Obi-Wan and C-3PO will be "the scene that explains it all" on a vista with moderate winds. - OS

Narrow pieces of jewelry will become the basis of a larger costume prop for a Padmé headdress. - OS

One scene will be in "Padmé's Apartment" and we will see Padmé, Anakin and C-3PO. - OS

In the Senate Rotunda scene the Naboo delegation includes Senator Amidala, Captain Typho, Jar-Jar Binks, and Kristy Wright as a handmaiden. The seat next to Amidala is empty, awaiting a guest. - OS

Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Padmé are in a scene described as "major" and "grim". - OS

One scene on a landing platform will include Captain Typho, Padmé Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi and C-3PO. ILM will add in a digital speeder. - OS

Another scene involved C-3PO and Padmé sitting at the controls of a Naboo starship with a cockpit that will resemble the one from the yacht seen in Ep2 when Anakin and Padmé flew to Geonosis. C-3PO will sit down in the scene. - OS

Though Padmé's screen time is less than that of Obi-Wan and Anakin, she will still have an important role and a fair amount of screen time. -PH

Given the nature of the involvement of Padme's family in Ep3, Pablo would be very surprised if their scenes were cut. -PH

"Padmé will not sit around all day, but she doesn't exactly wrestle a Nexu either." (regarding any action scenes) - PH

"Senator Bana Breemu helps put Padmé's mind at peace when she's in trouble." -Bai Ling

There are references to love (Anakin & Padme) in Ep3. -PH

Leia's recollections as described in Return of the Jedi have no inherent flaws and are valid given the greater context of the saga. But I suspect those looking for contradictions always find them. -PH

Padme's role is about the same size as that of Ep1. -PH

There are important scenes between Anakin & Padme that play out between them that inform us about the nature of their marriage. Remember, it is secret, so the moments they have together will be snatched when they can be, against a background of a busy galaxy at war. -PH

Anakin & Padme's relationship and the maturity thereof does indeed play a role in the birth of the children as well as Anakin's downfall. -PH

Obi-Wan and Padme are close friends in Ep3. -PH

Padme will leave a safe haven and get into danger. -PH
------------------------------------------------------------------------

now please close

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 08:53 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
:.Space Opera.:
Restricted

Account Restricted

you're such a dick. i love you for it! cool

ART is where the legend began...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 08:56 PM
Click here to Send :.Space Opera.: a Private Message Find more posts by :.Space Opera.: Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

I saw a commercial to next week inside the actors studio and they asked Natalie Portman question about episode3 and she said that's for me to know and for you guys to find out so I think they want to keep it to themselves until it's time I'm sure she will play lesser role in episode3 than in previous two.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 10:17 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freakin' Jedi

quote:
Originally posted by Sith Master X
I heard her screen time's alot lower in this one.

I hope so! She looks fantastic, but her voice makes me ****ing sick.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 11:00 PM
Click here to Send Freakin' Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Freakin' Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I consider her role very important indeed. Not as much as Anakin or Obi-Wan obviously but still crucial. Thanks for the information though, PVS.

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:40 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Her role in the movie will definitely be the most interesting (Of hers) to watch though.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:56 AM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I agree. Hopefully NP will be given a little bit more freedom this time around. I think she'll do well.

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 02:04 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

I just want to see those buns

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 03:36 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

yea, seeing her hair would be nice too. laughing cool

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 04:19 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

quote:
Originally posted by :.Space Opera.:
you're such a dick. i love you for it! cool

You don't have enough seniority to talk like that, Mr. "Nov 2004".

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 04:37 AM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

You try and start something and look what PVS does.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 08:28 PM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

quote:
Originally posted by cornponious
You don't have enough seniority to talk like that, Mr. "Nov 2004".

corn

<----------------seniority......?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 08:32 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by DARTH DADDY
You try and start something and look what PVS does.

yeah, how dare i answer your question in full
with all available official quotes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by PVS on Nov 17th, 2004 at 08:39 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 08:36 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

ha!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 08:38 PM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

All I'm saying is you can be nicer about it. You don't have to slap it in someones face when you have good info. Just post it and everyone else will say thanks. So thanks PMS.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 07:49 PM