KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » chewbacca and tarful

chewbacca and tarful
Started by: mandalorian_war

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mandalorian_war
i used 2 b Grievous_90210

chewbacca and tarful

ok we have always seen pics and videos of chewie and tarful now why are they always together..............................................
maybe chewbacca and tarful are brothers or relatives or real close friends and when the clones turn bad maybe they will kill tarful and it will be another reasons chewie hates the empire or somethin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:17 AM
Click here to Send mandalorian_war a Private Message Find more posts by mandalorian_war Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

I think its just that LFL knows we like Chewie & they really like Tarrful so they are seen together alot

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:20 AM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

it makes sense what u say bilbofett. Tarrful is new and LFL prolly wants us to love him the way we love Chewy.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:42 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

I say chewie wont have as big of a part as he did in the OT!!!So the ''wookie role''of the prquel will go to Tarrful

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:44 AM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captive
yourz truly

quote:
Originally posted by BAILY
Tarrful is new and LFL prolly wants us to love him the way we love Chewy.

I love Chewy!! stick out tongue

Join the Darkside!

"You can not love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself."

[[myspace.com/dlshs1]]

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:49 AM
Click here to Send Captive a Private Message Find more posts by Captive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Who doesnt love Chewy, SpunkiE? Everyone loves him. He is the best. I met Peter Mayhew back in August. He is so cool. I couldnt get him to spill anything about the movie, other than that he enjoyed his time on the set. I asked him if the other Wookiees were bigger than him, and he gave me a dirty look, so I dont know. Maybe a touchy subject with him. lol. He wouldnt stand up for us though. My gf asked him to stand and he said "No." flat out. lol

Last edited by BAILY on Nov 26th, 2004 at 04:58 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:56 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SomeGuy57
Just Milk It

Thats awesome that you met Peter, Baily. I just hope that Chewy's role is good and isnt in there just to be in there.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:59 AM
Click here to Send SomeGuy57 a Private Message Find more posts by SomeGuy57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captive
yourz truly

lol...what a rude biatch! Still, he rocks love

Join the Darkside!

"You can not love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself."

[[myspace.com/dlshs1]]

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 05:00 AM
Click here to Send Captive a Private Message Find more posts by Captive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

I thought a little rude about it too. But all and all. He was nice to me. It was my gf he wasnt nice to. lol.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 05:03 AM
Captive
yourz truly

quote:
Originally posted by BAILY
I thought a little rude about it too. But all and all. He was nice to me. It was my gf he wasnt nice to. lol.

no expression Maybe he's gay, lol.

Join the Darkside!

[[myspace.com/dlshs1]]

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 05:08 AM
BAILY

lMAO. That is awesome SpunkiE. lol. Does he have a wife that anyone knows of?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Last edited by BAILY on Nov 26th, 2004 at 05:11 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 05:09 AM
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

The truth behind the ORIGINAL QUESTION is there were only a handfull of actors to play wookies so they were filmed together mostly. thats why you see them together all of the time.

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 01:19 PM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Doodoo
The Minimalist

Apparently they are relatives...

This is from TFN:

The Dutch website SportWereld.be has info on one of the Episode III characters. Here's a rough translation from Usta_La_Force:
"Of course most of the conversations were about my experiences on Star Wars. To be honest I didn't know a lot about the movies. Producer George Lucas was in Australia looking for large people. Let me just say, I was in the right place at the right time."
"It was an unbelievable experience. I lived at Lucas' ranch for two weeks in San Francisco. I play the part of General Tarfful, a colossal Wookiee warrior who comes to the aid of kinsman Chewbacca."

"No it's not a lead part, but i'm still about 10 minutes on screen. It comes out in the course of 2005, but I can tell you that I won't die. Maybe there's a small part for me in the future somewhere."

Kenobi leaned back against the rock wall and tugged thoughtfully at his beard, puffing
slowly on a water pipe of free-form tarnished chrome.

--Star Wars novelization, p. 63

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:28 PM
Click here to Send Count Doodoo a Private Message Find more posts by Count Doodoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

I heard they hired a basketball team to play 'emwink

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:29 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

Yeah, I heard that too, Stun. McCallum said it I think...found em in a bar or something...lol! Interesting that dude says Tarful doesn't die...surprised he hasn't had his a$$ handed to him by LFL lawyers for 'confidentiality breech'....lol!

And Mayhew does have a wife. He lives in Texas & makes furniture.... go figure!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 04:43 PM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

it is confirmed that an Australian basket ball team or at least some of it's players are the wookies.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 05:37 PM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Wow that would be a dream come true for mewink they dont know how lucky they are!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 05:40 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

although this is highly speculative and i think a bit unlikely.. one reason they're together you could say is maybe chewie or tarful owe one another a life debt, like how chewie owed Han Solo one. just a theory.. if you're lookin for one.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 10:29 PM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

Could be.... Wookies take this stuff seriously.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 02:50 AM
BAILY

Wookiees seem to be very honorable, but I tend to lean toward the fact that Chewy and Tarfful are commanders in the battle and that is all. They know each other, but they correspond with one another, during the battle. Chewy doesnt fight in the battle, much anyways. Tarfful leads it, at least that is what I have read from the rumors leaked out.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 05:16 AM