KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Dose anyone still think Anakin Wont kill Padme?

Dose anyone still think Anakin Wont kill Padme?
Started by: padme wanna be

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
padme wanna be

Question Dose anyone still think Anakin Wont kill Padme?

embarrasment Due 2 latest events dose anyone still think Anakin won't kill Padme? smile

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 06:12 AM
Click here to Send padme wanna be a Private Message Find more posts by padme wanna be Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

i dont want to know... i just want to wait till the movie comes out

everyone is just talking so much about the movies... going to ruin it

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 06:18 AM
Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

It's been stated by Motee from TFN that Padme dies as the direct result of childbirth, not because of Anakin.

How many dead Padme threads do we need here?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 06:27 AM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

She gets fried by Ani and then she dies of childbrth.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 06:42 AM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

^^^ damn the original art for durdge was awesome.... the clone wars cartoons art just sucks

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 08:06 AM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah that's true.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 08:55 AM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:Darth Dave:.
Shady Sith Lord

Lol... Anakin doesnt kill padme; he just injures her(knocks her unconscious from a force choke), she basically dies from childbirth BUT anakin didnt help it.

DD Out.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 09:32 AM
Click here to Send .:Darth Dave:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Darth Dave:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eleonora

He won't, he won't

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 09:51 AM
Click here to Send Eleonora a Private Message Find more posts by Eleonora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naredhel
General

Morning glory, if you don't want to know, why are you in a forum rich in spoilers?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:32 AM
Click here to Send Naredhel a Private Message Find more posts by Naredhel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XX Emperor XX
Twisted by the dark side

I hope he does it just adds more to Anakins tragic life and makes the ending of ROTJ ending where Luke is being fried by the Emperor more moving when Vader is thinking about his entire life.

Thanx to Lord Tyrant for sig

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:06 PM
Click here to Send XX Emperor XX a Private Message Find more posts by XX Emperor XX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greed0
Blood Gang Member

i refuse to believe that the story would be so lame as to have her simply die through child birth complications during child birth yeah like massive cereberial hemerage due to anakin/vader smasshing her about her quarters

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 05:46 PM
Click here to Send greed0 a Private Message Find more posts by greed0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

"i refuse to believe that the story would be so lame as to have her simply die through child birth complications during child birth"

whats lame about that?confused

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 09:24 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NateDawgNT

i think it works both ways...
if she dies naturally, then it can be what pushes ani towards the darkside b/c he couldn't prevent the vision from happening

if he kills her - it adds to his guilt and need for redemption at the end of the saga

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 10:37 AM
Click here to Send NateDawgNT a Private Message Find more posts by NateDawgNT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

I would like to know why so many people think he force chokes her. The only place I have heard that is in rumor threads. Is there hard facts for this to take place. And no, I don't think he took part in her death, he loves her too much.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 04:05 PM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth eddie

I think that anakin sees her dying in some kind of dream/vision and trys to stop it but when he cant stop her dying he gets really mad and a duel conveniently happens right after. so we get to see the full depth of anakins rage released via some unfortunate person or persons. if thats the case I'm pretty excited we havent seen anakin/vader duel while angry. we have seen him use the dark side but not while mad.

the mortician, forever man and it wouldn't
be luck if you could get out of life alive"
axl rose

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 04:50 PM
Click here to Send darth eddie a Private Message Find more posts by darth eddie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

quote:
Originally posted by DARTH DADDY
I would like to know why so many people think he force chokes her. The only place I have heard that is in rumor threads. Is there hard facts for this to take place. And no, I don't think he took part in her death, he loves her too much.

DD, it has been stated by all kinds of 'inside sources' (take that for what you will) plus we saw a wecam image during pick ups that pretty much showed it.....

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 09:14 PM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta51VE

what latest events are you referring to?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 01:37 AM
Click here to Send Delta51VE a Private Message Find more posts by Delta51VE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miroku

padme is going to die giving birth to luke and lea.. this is old news

Miroku: i'll have to open up the wind tunnel it's the only way

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 02:47 AM
Click here to Send miroku a Private Message Find more posts by miroku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

quote:
Originally posted by Delta51VE
what latest events are you referring to?

Motee spoilers

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 06:45 AM
evil_anakin

anakin force chokes padme coz he feels she's betrayed him and then the epic dual between ani and obi begins .....later padme dies due to the intense pain she suffer during child birth.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 02:16 PM
Click here to Send evil_anakin a Private Message Find more posts by evil_anakin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote