KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Jabba in episode III

Jabba in episode III
Started by: kegs202

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kegs202

Jabba in episode III

Does anyone think Jabba will be in ep3. Personally I can't see any reason for him to be in it but you never know.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 01:08 PM
Click here to Send kegs202 a Private Message Find more posts by kegs202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

He might be, but knowing his Race/Species he wil be young and he would look like a little Maggot lol

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 01:14 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guiro72

erm, jabba was in ep 1 d3enki....no, he won't be in ep 3.....but now i want to see a little maggot jabba lol....

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 01:18 PM
Click here to Send guiro72 a Private Message Find more posts by guiro72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

haha i totaly forgot that

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 01:20 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J.M FcThumbs-Up
Dutch-Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guiro72
erm, jabba was in ep 1 d3enki....no, he won't be in ep 3.....but now i want to see a little maggot jabba lol....

LOL......well, then you must see SS reply on a guy who asked about Hutt-Jedi!

SuperShadow; Yes, in fact there are many Hutt-Jedi accross the Galaxy, they're very sleak and very mobile!

Jedi; Hey Maggot, how's life?
Hutt-Jedi;Ne dadda, qee no oong Jedi-testa! Me Jedi-cloaka no cho passa!(= Not good, I failed the trials, because my Jedi outfit didn't fit!)

What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing

Einstein was right about human stupidity!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 07:12 PM
Click here to Send J.M FcThumbs-Up a Private Message Find more posts by J.M FcThumbs-Up Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

WHAT A JOKE!

Like this thread and the many more like it we'll see today

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 07:28 PM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cylob49
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah Jabba is in EP3..he flys off into the sunset with Boba Fett,Aurra Sing,Grando Calrissian(my fave),JOCASTA NU-the jedi traitor who wiped Kamino and a tusken raider who says NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! which sounds nothing like Qui Gon Jinn in the Millenium falcon which was built and once piloted by Anakin Skywalker.
Well THATS what ive read!

Last edited by cylob49 on Mar 10th, 2005 at 07:36 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 07:31 PM
Click here to Send cylob49 a Private Message Find more posts by cylob49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Look at it this way, if he's in it, who gives a crap, if he's not in it, who gives a crap. Now lets not turn into tfn here and start discussing if Anakin will be called ani in episode III (their was seriously a thread on that at tfn).

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 07:33 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tachie5
Jar Jar's Assasin

You have to be kidding! I hate those guys.

"Oh, Obi, If I only hadn't burnt Anakin's Hungry Man"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 07:49 PM
Click here to Send tachie5 a Private Message Find more posts by tachie5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

Why would Jabba be in this movie?
How would that even fit?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 10:29 AM
Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roald

Speaking about Supershadow... I was wondering why doesn't Lucasfilm shut that site down? I mean posting fake interviews seems far worse than posting pictures and stuff like that.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 10:34 AM
Click here to Send Roald a Private Message Find more posts by Roald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Roald
Speaking about Supershadow... I was wondering why doesn't Lucasfilm shut that site down? I mean posting fake interviews seems far worse than posting pictures and stuff like that.

I would guess that the folks at Lucasfilm, or even George himself, need a good laugh now and then to break the tedium of post production. I've always thought it would be funny to someday find out tht some of the questions SS answers are actually from Lucasfilm employees, just baiting the poor idiot for laughs.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 07:19 PM
Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wesyeed

How else do Obi and Luke reach the lars homestead. Jabba gives them a lift of course.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 10:05 PM
Click here to Send Wesyeed a Private Message Find more posts by Wesyeed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage04

It isn't necessary, but they could show him looking pleased at the shift in the central governments philosophy. He appeared to have been eating quite well by the time of ROTJ. Tatooine did not have republic intervention....YET. The philosophy of the new empire was that "Local Governers" would keep the local systems in check. I could see Sids later going over who is overseeing each system.

Alderran - Antilles family. (Death Star symbol)
Naboo - Democratic system. (Death Star Symbol)
Tatooine - Jabba. (Smily Face)

Granted, the Hutts probably rip the empire off alot, but he is the type of regional enforcer I could see Sids being fond of. Generally greedy, evil, and probably doesn't give a crap if a Sith is in charge of everything. Sids would probably turn a blind eye to some of the Hutt's shady dealings in exchange for Jabba keeping the area rife with seedy people that could give a crap about who runs the central government.

Doubtful we will see this, but a cameo in a final montage wouldn't be terrible. (Leaders of democratic planets saddened or plotting, leaders of criminal syndicates happy as hell.)

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 02:36 AM
Click here to Send carnage04 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote