KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Possible duel spoiler

Possible duel spoiler
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

Possible duel spoiler

Well we all know it is Blue versus Blue. Though i was playing the duel on lego star wars (my favorite level) and in the cut scene Obi finishes vader off, vader had a red saber. I don't know, I wouldn't count on it though.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 05:33 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
umraan
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah vader I THINK is supposed to have a red double bladed or regular single bladed lightsaber after obi wan cuts off one leg and one arm or something like that.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 05:34 PM
Click here to Send umraan a Private Message Find more posts by umraan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

quote: (post)
Originally posted by umraan
yeah vader I THINK is supposed to have a red double bladed or regular single bladed lightsaber after obi wan cuts off one leg and one arm or something like that.

Double bladed?

Force Avalanche?

Dude where the hell have you been going on the net for spoilers?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 05:47 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

The Anakin action figure from that duel comes with removable hands, one holding a blue saber and one holding a red. Why would this be unless it happens in the movie.....

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 05:53 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagueis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagueis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Anakin only has a blue during the duel. Where would he get the red lightsaber in the middle of a planet of lava? It's not like his blade just changes color.

You're playing a video fame, remember that. They have creative license to change a few things here and there.

The fact is though, only blue vs. blue.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 05:56 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

IF he had a red one (and I'm not saying he does) you would have to assume that he brought it with him, NOT found it on Mustafar.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 05:59 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagueis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagueis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Luke
Sith Master!!!!

correct me if im wrong but ive read some stuff and in the duel anakins lightsaber turns red because of his turn to the dark side

stupidity is not a crime..............so............you're free to go

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 06:01 PM
Click here to Send Darth Luke a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Luke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

I don't think thats possible...I believe the color is determined by a crystal within the saber.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 06:04 PM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
The Anakin action figure from that duel comes with removable hands, one holding a blue saber and one holding a red. Why would this be unless it happens in the movie.....
That is from the Dooku dule, Anakin pics up Dooku's saber

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 06:09 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Luke
Sith Master!!!!

Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
I don't think thats possible...I believe the color is determined by a crystal within the saber.

im positive that it changes color, remember the lightsabars are something to do with the force aswell, errr.....i think

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 06:14 PM
Click here to Send Darth Luke a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Luke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Darth Luke
correct me if im wrong but ive read some stuff and in the duel anakins lightsaber turns red because of his turn to the dark side

Where in the blue hell did you hear that?

Anakin turned to the dark side days before he duels Obi-Wan.

And no, the color of the lightsaber IS attributed to the focusing crystal inside the cylinder.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 06:18 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
That is from the Dooku dule, Anakin pics up Dooku's saber
But its not one of Dooku's curved jobbies...although looking at the figure, you might be right.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 06:20 PM
Darth Luke
Sith Master!!!!

Oh well, i guess i heard wrong, ive got to see the film to find out

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 06:39 PM
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Originally posted by Darth Luke
im positive that it changes color, remember the lightsabars are something to do with the force aswell, errr.....i think

There's a movie, maybe you've heard of it, called Star Wars Ep 4: A Hew Hope...

in said film, OB1 brings out an item and gives it to Luke. He goes on to tell Luke it's, "You father's lightsaber." And when explaining the weapon of a Jedi, Luke takes it upon himself to activate the saber. The color was blue. So i dont think it changed to red when Ani turned to VAder and then just happened to change back when OB1 picked it up....

I'm hate to say it Darth Luke, but it looks like the explantion youre giving doesnt exist.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 07:47 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
12345m

Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
There's a movie, maybe you've heard of it, called Star Wars Ep 4: A Hew Hope...

in said film, OB1 brings out an item and gives it to Luke. He goes on to tell Luke it's, "You father's lightsaber." And when explaining the weapon of a Jedi, Luke takes it upon himself to activate the saber. The color was blue. So i dont think it changed to red when Ani turned to VAder and then just happened to change back when OB1 picked it up....

I'm hate to say it Darth Luke, but it looks like the explantion youre giving doesnt exist.

in the episode 1 scrap book it said the coulour of the blade is to do with a crystal inside

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 07:59 PM
Click here to Send 12345m a Private Message Find more posts by 12345m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheElectricFox
The Assasin at Mach

OMFG!! not the saber color thing again!!

you people need to quit believing what you read off of SS.com

How to fix gas prices?? Roll into Saudi Arabia and just take it from them!! We are the **** united states of AMERICA!!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:27 PM
Click here to Send TheElectricFox a Private Message Find more posts by TheElectricFox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

12345m...thats what im saying.....IT NEVER CHANGED COLOR!!!! His red one is a completely different saber form Anakins Blue one.
So go re-read my previous post, and see if your reply to me has ANYTHING to do with ehat i said.

And yes....stop going to ss.com for info....next thing you know, you'll beleive that GL is actioning off EP 7-9 roles.....F**king pathetic loser he is(speaking about SS)

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
12345m

Darth Subjekt i agree with you i was disagreeing with Darth Luke

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:44 PM
Click here to Send 12345m a Private Message Find more posts by 12345m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Luke
Sith Master!!!!

it was just a thing i read but i might of read it wrong, sorry sad

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:55 PM
12345m

does'nt matter we all make mistakes(whered you read it ?)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:57 PM