KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » go in with memory or visions?

Which one?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Just gonna watch TPM. 0 0%
Just gonna watch AOTC. 1 8.33%
Only the cartoons. 0 0%
All of them. 6 50.00%
None. 5 41.67%
Other Combo. 0 0%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

go in with memory or visions?
Started by: umraan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
umraan
Restricted

Account Restricted

go in with memory or visions?

Are you guys going to go in without watching anything? Or are you going to go in and watch ROTS right after you saw TPM and AOTC and the Clone Wars cartoons. I'm going to watch all of them right before I watch ROTS.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 06:37 PM
Click here to Send umraan a Private Message Find more posts by umraan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheForceSupreme
The Force

No need for me to watch anything. I'm READY.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 06:41 PM
Click here to Send TheForceSupreme a Private Message Find more posts by TheForceSupreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

All of them.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 06:42 PM
Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I'll see what I can manage. I think I'll end up watching TPM the 18th, AOTC the 19th, and see ROTS on the 20th. Yeah yeah, oh no, I'm not seeing it on Day 1.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 06:42 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kremzike
Max Rebo's roadie

I didn't watch anything before I saw ROTS. I've seen all 5 of them way too many times, so I don't need help in remembering them. But I did watch ANH when I came home, and I was glad. The Ewan-to-Alec transition was great. Props to Ewan for making it work really well.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 06:45 PM
Click here to Send kremzike a Private Message Find more posts by kremzike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

I'm gonna see it next Sunday. On Friday, I'll do my homework, on Saturday I'll watch TPM, AOTC and the CW DVD and on Sunday, the circle is complete.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:09 PM
Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

i just watched aotc because it was on tv

big grinExa,Sauron,Kit,A.D,Smodden,MorgulLord,Tassie,pip-foot,Discos,Leggy_N_Merry,Thorondorbig grin

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:14 PM
Click here to Send nazgūl-lord a Private Message Find more posts by nazgūl-lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

R you from Belgium? Did you see them on kanaaltwee? They showed the TPM and AOTC this week. Taped them both. Now I finally have them. Just couldn't find the DVD's when I bought a PS2 last year.

Last edited by Aluminum Falcon on May 14th, 2005 at 07:31 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:27 PM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

quote: (post)
Originally posted by New_Born_Pyro
R you from Belgium? On kanaaltwee? They showed the TPM and AOTC this week. Taped them both. Now I finally have them. Just couldn't find the DVD's when I bought a PS2 last year.
They just released TPM and AOTC again about a month ago so you might as well go buy them and get better quality without commercials and an extra disc

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:32 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

Yes I looked in stores but couldn't find them. But it takes 'bout a month before it ends up here in Belgium. Same with the CW DVD, it only came out in May while in the US it came out in March. So I'm sure they'll release it and when they are out, I'll buy them.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:37 PM
Stealth
Ranger

I can't find my TPM dvd... sad

For Fritos.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
umraan
Restricted

Account Restricted

i downloaded all the movies to my computer via limewire. great dvd quality too!

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:49 PM
Click here to Send umraan a Private Message Find more posts by umraan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nazgūl-lord
Star Wars Junkie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by New_Born_Pyro
R you from Belgium? Did you see them on kanaaltwee? They showed the TPM and AOTC this week. Taped them both. Now I finally have them. Just couldn't find the DVD's when I bought a PS2 last year.

yeah I watch Aotc on kanaaltwee ( i taped it coz i couldn't find it either ).i didn't watch tpm coz i have that one at home

big grinExa,Sauron,Kit,A.D,Smodden,MorgulLord,Tassie,pip-foot,Discos,Leggy_N_Merry,Thorondorbig grin

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:51 PM
Click here to Send nazgūl-lord a Private Message Find more posts by nazgūl-lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
master sifadius
Master Jedi

Over the weekend I will watch the OT, the PT, the clone wars volume 1 on DVD and volume 2 on computer then wait until may 19.

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:54 PM
Click here to Send master sifadius a Private Message Find more posts by master sifadius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote