KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » this party's over

this party's over
Started by: LaurenE147

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sleep this party's over

That line from the Mace Windu commercial jusdt screamed Sam Jackson. I think it's great that they incorporated his style into Mace's character. I love this line and I'm anticipating seeing Mace in action. rolling on floor laughing

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post May 5th, 2002 03:27 PM
Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C2-B1

That is a good line. Good thing there's only 11 days until the movie is released.

Old Post May 5th, 2002 06:41 PM
Click here to Send C2-B1 a Private Message Find more posts by C2-B1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

man.. got to wait 15-16 days for it in norway... didn't get any tickets for the worldpremier

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post May 5th, 2002 08:54 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I get the feeling that SLJ is the new Harrison Ford here, in adding so much of his personal touch to the role.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 5th, 2002 10:24 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Han Solo + lightsaber = Mace Windu? Cool! laughing out loud

Old Post May 6th, 2002 04:04 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

c'mon....we have to admit the acting skills of samuel jackson. But Harrison Ford???.....he was a part of the atmosphere....an important character....but the acting was very bad stick out tongue

Old Post May 9th, 2002 04:47 AM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberFelon

What's the line you'r referring to?
Oh, and how do u get rid of that ad for registration over the top of the page all the time. I have registered, so there's no need for it to be there. I'ts really pissing me off... mad

Old Post May 9th, 2002 06:10 AM
Click here to Send CyberFelon a Private Message Find more posts by CyberFelon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberFelon

Oh, the forum sheme changed back...
YAY! The ad's gone...

Old Post May 9th, 2002 06:11 AM
Click here to Send CyberFelon a Private Message Find more posts by CyberFelon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's because you sign off,
on the mainindex, you must write your login and pass, then the thingie will be gone

Old Post May 9th, 2002 07:52 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

or, set to automaticaly log in when u visit the forum

Old Post May 9th, 2002 09:20 AM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Harrison Ford's acting was spot on!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2002 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Harrison ford is the perfect example of an "almost good" actor. That's worse than bad. big grin

Old Post May 9th, 2002 06:04 PM
yerssot

hey! praise yourself lucky I'm not in it!

Old Post May 9th, 2002 08:59 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I'll take your word for that wink

Old Post May 9th, 2002 09:49 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hehe, little does she know about my jedi part in Ep III evil face

Old Post May 9th, 2002 09:50 PM
Dexx
wingless

yeah....i thought i heard something about you in ep. 3

Old Post May 10th, 2002 04:25 AM
Julie
The Student

You know there should be some kind of a contest to get some lucky person a part as an extra in Star Wars EpIII.....you see many people do not live anywhere remotely close to the sites where the movies are taped, so the Fan club should have a massive contest to pick a person to fly to one of the locations...just a thought wink

Old Post May 12th, 2002 04:25 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I don't like the idea of them shooting 85% in Australia...

but if they're going to shoot the spice mines of Kessel, they'll come to Belgium! They informed about it for EpI!

Old Post May 12th, 2002 04:36 PM