KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Release date

Release date
Started by: Lord98374

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord98374

Release date

Ok I am getting just a little bit antsy. Does anyone know when Episode III comes out on DVD and/or VHS? It would be greatly appreciated

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:28 AM
Click here to Send Lord98374 a Private Message Find more posts by Lord98374 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

SUPPOSEDLY NOVEMBER 1st GOSH DAMN IT USE THE FREGGIN SEARCH BUTTON *Tears Hair Out And Runs*

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:29 AM
Click here to Send Ben-Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ben-Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AmrothSkywalker
Savior of the Galaxy

Why does it matter? Everyone has the bootlegged version anyway!

Leader of the Xbox Live Knights 0f the 0ld Republic clan. "Your overconfidence is your weakness" "Your faith in your friends is yours" "I can feel the good in you, the conflict" "I'll never turn to the dark side"

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:38 AM
Click here to Send AmrothSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by AmrothSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

If you get the bootleg and then dont get the dvd, you deserve a very long drawnout and painful death. mad evil face stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:40 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord98374

Well I dont. What is the bootlegged version anyway

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:40 AM
Click here to Send Lord98374 a Private Message Find more posts by Lord98374 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:43 AM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

IM GETTING THE FU**ING DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:47 AM
Click here to Send Ben-Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ben-Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord98374

That doesnt anwser my question. What is the bootlegged version

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:51 AM
Ben-Kenobi

THE BOOTLEGGED VERSION IS BASICLY A DVD RIP OF STAR WARS EP 3 BEFORE THE DVD @,@

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:54 AM
Lord98374

I know what the definition of bootleg is. My question is what is on the bootleg. Is the whole movie on there, or just bits and pieces of it?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:58 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

It is a bootleg of the movie, which means.........

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:59 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

And before anyone even asks the question... NO! Nobody here is going to send the bootleg to you... that is illegal.

( Except on the Dark Side... which has cookies as well. eek! )

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:02 AM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cameron666
Teh Sexay Fairy

I borowed the bootleg from a friend because i ran out of money for cinemas. I will be picking up two copies of the DVD, one for watching, and for to remain sealed with my collectible collection,

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:14 AM
Click here to Send cameron666 a Private Message Find more posts by cameron666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord98374

Don't worry I did not want anyone to send me the bootleg despite how much i liked the movie. I know it is illegal. If it is illegal, how did you all get it anyhow?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:17 AM
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Through illegal means... eek!

But the simple fact is, nobody here is going to send it directly... if anyone here wants such a thing, they will have to find it themselves! yes

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:25 AM
Lord98374

So you all spend your time looking for bootlegs to movies is that right? Don't worry all I wanted to know is when the DVD came out. If I wanted it that bad I would have already got it and believe me I know where and how to get it.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:29 AM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord98374
So you all spend your time looking for bootlegs to movies is that right? Don't worry all I wanted to know is when the DVD came out. If I wanted it that bad I would have already got it and believe me I know where and how to get it.

You guys make it sound like getting the bootleg is like some very difficult maaaaagical quest that only the elite can do O_o .

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:48 AM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

That's just it... it isn't hard to do!

But some people that are on this forum seem to think it is and they beg for handouts. They should just go searching for it themselves... that was the meaning behind what I was trying to say. wink

Last edited by notDeadYet! on Jun 30th, 2005 at 07:04 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:01 AM
Hazardous

Re: Release date

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord98374
Ok I am getting just a little bit antsy.

the movies been out in theaters for like a month and a half........your gonna wait a lot longer than that for the (legal) dvd.....

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 09:38 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

November is the estimated arrival date, but don't count on it coming out the 1st, I'd say about November 7th-17th.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 10:03 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote