KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Epi. 7,8, and 9 (non SS.)

Are they for real again non SS.
This poll is closed.
Yes 3 15.00%
NO 5 25.00%
Wtf 4 20.00%
Hell no 5 25.00%
Maybe 3 15.00%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Epi. 7,8, and 9 (non SS.)
Started by: Darth Revidian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revidian

Question Epi. 7,8, and 9 (non SS.)

No flaming unless its use full

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 01:58 AM
Click here to Send Darth Revidian a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revidian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

are you asking if GL will do ep 7-9? cuz that's a no.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:01 AM
Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

WTF?

What the f**k?

I voted for everything coz I'm cool

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:02 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revidian

And reasons to why its a no?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:02 AM
Click here to Send Darth Revidian a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revidian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanquish

Yes I want 7,8,9, and Yes they will be made. Maybe not by GL, but they will be made somehow.

Too much money in the franchise to let it die now.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:03 AM
Click here to Send Vanquish a Private Message Find more posts by Vanquish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

because DOdo's uncle george said so.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:03 AM
Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revidian

My thoughts exactly. Vanquish

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:04 AM
Darth Revidian

SuperShadow is 100% bull

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:05 AM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mysterio69
because DOdo's uncle george said so.

We have a thread or two (or ninety) on this already by the way... see, I'm being polite... not flaming! eek!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t350654.html

Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

well, this has been discussed a billion times, and the saga is about anakin. anakin's story has been told. done and done.

Darth Revidian

You did not flame young padawan

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:07 AM
Darth Revidian

The SAGA is about anakin and his offspring.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:08 AM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mysterio69
well, this has been discussed a billion times, and the saga is about anakin. anakin's story has been told. done and done.

Exactly. This has been discussed to death... and then in the afterlife as well... the story's over, let it go.

Perhaps there will be other stories in the future, but the Skywalker saga is OVER!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:09 AM
Vanquish

Dude, saying it is about Anakin and it's done and done is kind of short sighted isn't it? The OT wasen't about Anakin was it? But they still managed to make some money of re-focusing the main character and milking it for more money.

I don't think it's that unreasonable to assume that they will do it again. Or maybe it will be totally different time period full of characters we have never seen or heard of who knows?

But mark my words, there will be another series of movies. Patience star wars fans, it's coming....

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:10 AM
Click here to Send Vanquish a Private Message Find more posts by Vanquish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revidian

Next topic is at Expanded Universe and literature Kotor related

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:11 AM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

How was the OT not about Anakin?

confused

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:11 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

and the poll is currently at an even 3 down the board!

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:20 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ganon

The whole story of Episode I-VI is about Anakin Skywalker, George Lucas has said it himself. If there is another trilogy, it would be stupid because Anakin is dead. And George has stated that he and no one else will make a Star Wars movie, ever.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:21 AM
Click here to Send Lord Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Question if I may ask. Who is this vanquish person and why does he think he knows everything? (For a complete understanding of why he's on my nerves, read my thread entitled "Question")

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:47 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Please use the thread in the Literature and EU forum.

Closed.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:55 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote