KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » So, maybe some cameos after all...

So, maybe some cameos after all...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

So, maybe some cameos after all...

Many have wondered over time whether an apperance- brief or otherwise- of some Original trilogy people- like Chewie, Tarkin or Mon Mothma- would occur in Ep III. Previously, this sort of thing has been denied by Lucasfilm but now GL seems to be warming to the idea. When asked if cameos would occur he said:

"There are some, if I can fit them in, but I won't say who they are. Some key characters are scheduled to be fit in if I can make it work. They are not so integral to the story--it's really done to say, 'Oh look, there's so-and-so.'"

OOh! So, guesses, anyone? Tarkin, I hope!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davinci73

I think it would be funny if a younger Han Solo would accidentaly run into Annakin. Just see Han for a second would really tie the star wars trilogy together and make a large universe seem small.

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 10:15 PM
Click here to Send davinci73 a Private Message Find more posts by davinci73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I would love to see Chewie because he doesn't really age much in those 20 years between episodes. And they wouldn't have to put a lot of make-up on Mayhew because all he needs is the suit. And they can make that look younger if need be.

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 11:59 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ewoks! laughing out loud

Old Post May 24th, 2002 04:19 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I mean we NEED to see Tarkin and maybe Mon Mothma. Both have important roles in the OT conflict.
Also I will be really dissapointed if we aint gonna see Alderaan.
In AOTC we got OT links through the death star plans, and the Clone Wars(even if it is only mentioned around three times at Obi`s place).

Old Post May 24th, 2002 07:32 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I'd go for seeing those to..the way things are going it seems like they'd fit into the story pretty well..Chewie on the othe hand probably wouldn't be in for anyother purpose than to make fans happy.

Old Post May 24th, 2002 10:04 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I think seeing Chewie would make the most sense in that it wouldn't be uncommon for a wookie to be walking about in say, a spaceport- just like you'd see a Rodian or some some other alien.

Even if somebody doesn't get a cameo, mentioning names from OT in PT are good too.

Like Palpatine can say something like "I've put a Captain Tarkin in charge of that sector......" even if you don't actually SEE him.

Old Post May 24th, 2002 02:13 PM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm betting on Chewie or Han, but not both since it is the common belief that Han and Chewie met when Han rescued him from Imperial slavery.

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post May 24th, 2002 04:08 PM
Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

How about Lando and Han in that infamous Sabaac game ?

Old Post May 24th, 2002 04:24 PM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Maybe we could get Palpy starting to capture slaves and we see him go to Kashyyyk and take Wookies and maybe we can see Chewie!

Old Post May 24th, 2002 04:24 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Maybe Solo's picture on a 'wanted dead or alive' poster.

Old Post May 24th, 2002 04:33 PM
yerssot

me?

Old Post May 24th, 2002 06:59 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
He-Man

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I would love to see Chewie because he doesn't really age much in those 20 years between episodes. And they wouldn't have to put a lot of make-up on Mayhew because all he needs is the suit. And they can make that look younger if need be.

Well, Mayhew doesn't even need a suit to play Chewie. He looks real enough even without it. wink

Old Post May 24th, 2002 08:07 PM
Click here to Send He-Man a Private Message Find more posts by He-Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think that Han will be in trouble with the law yet in AOTC because he'll only be around nine or ten, right? l

Does anybody know Han's exact age?

Old Post May 24th, 2002 10:06 PM
Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

in AOTC?? he wasn't born at that point I think

Old Post May 24th, 2002 10:12 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's said a lot in a lot of different places that he's older than the twins by a good few years and its already been said that the twins are at least conceived in episode three so Han will have to have been born.

Old Post May 24th, 2002 10:15 PM
yerssot

around EpIII, ok, but he's not 9 already in AOTC

Old Post May 24th, 2002 10:18 PM
LanceWindu

Not that I think.

Maybe he is 8 or so by the time Ep3 starts.

Old Post May 25th, 2002 12:42 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Don't forget the likes of Dodonna, Ackbar, Piett, Veers, Ozzel and Jerjerrod...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 25th, 2002 12:44 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

How about another Greedo apperance?

Old Post May 25th, 2002 12:50 AM