KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Force Heal

Force Heal
Started by: Darth_Veav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Veav

Force Heal

Why didn't Obi-Wan use force heal on Padme? I mean IMO alot of Jedi master should know Force Heal. Wouldn't force heal stopped Padme from dying?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:52 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Veav a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Veav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Maybe he forgot the correct button combination.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:53 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

Didn't know it, I guess. You would think if they knew it, he or Yoda would've used it.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:54 AM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

He actually does touch her in a way that suggests he did do something regarding her injuries.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:55 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Force Heal. Lol.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ast
Maybe he forgot the correct button combination.

laughing laughing

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:56 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

God damn it, as the little robot thingy said, there was nothing physically wrong with her. You cant fix her emotions with a little wave of a hand.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:57 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Veav

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Force Heal. Lol.

laughing laughing

Why do you find that funny? Anyway, I liked ur other sig better which was 'Just because Im a Jerk doesn't change the fact im right'

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:57 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Veav a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Veav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Sir Mist
God damn it, as the little robot thingy said, there was nothing physically wrong with her. You cant fix her emotions with a little wave of a hand.

No actually they said they repaired all the damage.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 01:32 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Originally posted by Darth_Veav
Why do you find that funny? Anyway, I liked ur other sig better which was 'Just because Im a Jerk doesn't change the fact im right'

Lol, yeah I remember that sig... Ast made that for me. Ahh... good times.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 01:42 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

urg...

force heal is a video game force power making it the most annoying type of EU...

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 02:09 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Lol, yeah I remember that sig... Ast made that for me. Ahh... good times.

Ah yes, the good old days. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 02:16 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
No actually they said they repaired all the damage.

Yeah...thats what I was implying....they fixed everything wrong with her physically...so the only thing left thats doing damage cant just be fixed with a little hand wave.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 02:39 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chinabing

I think Obi is just checking her pulse... if she had died right there Obi would have told Anakin.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 02:45 AM
Click here to Send chinabing a Private Message Find more posts by chinabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
urg...

force heal is a video game force power making it the most annoying type of EU...

Ummm...I think Obi-Wan did the hand thing to Luke too. And Palps did it to Anakin.

I don't think it can always heal the person right away or even guarantee life. I think Palps sustained Anakin enough to get to greater medical assistance. Obi-Wan did that also for Padme' but it just wasn't enough. And Luke had some minor injuries so it would be easy to heal that.

That's my theory.

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 03:01 AM
Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

And you would be right. That particular force power is not specifically EU nor PT. As stated before, Obi-Wan used it on Luke when he was attacked by the Tusken Raider in ANH.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 03:28 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

how do you know that?

maybe he was checking if luke was alive....

maybe he was trying to see what happened to him by seeing his thoughts...

who knows, prolly the real rational reason was that GL or Alec thought it was what an old hermit would do...

there is no more evidence to support is was force heal then there is to support that he was checking to see if he was alive...

so im not inclined to assume that he used force heal.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 03:37 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Because it was in a webdoc I believe. OR at the OS but I know it came from an offcial source.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 03:39 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

let me see the source then i'll believe it...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 03:42 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Argh I knew you were going to make me spend freaking hours tracking it down. Thats fine, but I so want a big ole you were right and I was wrong, when I find it for the trouble its going to be to find it. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 03:45 AM
REXXXX
Networking

That gesture seems to be one that would send a soothing effect or some sort of slightly healing power...but that leaves me clueless as to why Sidious would use it. Sith are not the healing type, they are the 'You had your skin burned off, now get angry about how much it hurts and kick ass!' type or 'You had every bone in your body crushed, get PO'd and kill someone!' type.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 05:17 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote