KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » oh ouch!

oh ouch!
Started by: Jedi Priestess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Warning oh ouch!

from IMDB, yeah thats gotta hurt laughing out loud

quote:
Eight Charged Over 'Star Wars' Leak

Eight people who allegedly leaked Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith online before it was released in cinemas in May have been hit with various charges relating to illegal movie distribution. Documents filed by the Los Angeles District Attorney allege a copy of George Lucas' film was taken from an unnamed Californian post-production office, where one of the accused was employed. Albert Valente, 28, has pleaded guilty to stealing the movie from his workplace, and six other people have been charged with copyright infringement and distributing material illegally. The final defendant, Marc Hoaglin, 36, has been charged with putting the film on the internet and could be sentenced to three years in jail if found guilty. All eight defendants are due to appear in court next month.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:01 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hope they have a DVD player in jail.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:32 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

laughing

im the coolest guy there is GO CHIEFS

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:50 PM
Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
Hope they have a DVD player in jail.

rotflmao

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:54 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

evil face

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 01:03 PM
Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

OWNED

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 01:23 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

Does that mean all of us who have copies could also be prosecuted for receiving stolen goods. whistle

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 01:49 PM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir J
pure blood

Originally posted by DARTH DADDY
Does that mean all of us who have copies could also be prosecuted for receiving stolen goods. whistle
possibly

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 03:16 PM
Click here to Send Sir J a Private Message Find more posts by Sir J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

I was speaking hypothetically of course.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 03:27 PM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir J
pure blood

Originally posted by DARTH DADDY
hypothetically
whats that mean confused

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 03:30 PM
Click here to Send Sir J a Private Message Find more posts by Sir J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Main Entry: hy·po·thet·i·cal
Pronunciation: "hI-p&-'the-ti-k&l
Function: adjective
: being or involving a hypothesis : CONJECTURAL <hypothetical arguments> <a hypothetical situation>
- hy·po·thet·i·cal·ly /-ti-k(&-)lE/ adverb

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 03:58 PM
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

in english please

im the coolest guy there is GO CHIEFS

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:04 PM
Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Natalie-Lover
I love her

I have a bootleg copy of ROTS, I'm proud to have it. never once saw it in the cinema to that cash greed Lucass

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:14 PM
Click here to Send Natalie-Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Natalie-Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir J
pure blood

Originally posted by jedi-kev
I have a bootleg copy of ROTS, I'm proud to have it. never once saw it in the cinema to that cash greed Lucass
is it good quality

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:20 PM
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

The bootleg copy has been my pride and joy for a long time now...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:20 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Natalie-Lover
I love her

Originally posted by Lord J
is it good quality

yes

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:24 PM
Click here to Send Natalie-Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Natalie-Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir J
pure blood

i make videos i need the movie

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:25 PM
dragon milly
sad

Originally posted by jedi-kev

And now Lucas and McCallum take off like Jay & Silent Bob in "Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back" to hunt down every last pirated copy that someone was stupid enough to admit having on a message board, like MoviePoopShoot.com.
stick out tongue

Not expect anything! Never expect! Only hope! Only hoping best for you. That's not wrong, to hope.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:26 PM
Click here to Send dragon milly a Private Message Find more posts by dragon milly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kalsemo

Originally posted by darthvader_fan
in english please

Umm, who learned you how to spoke??

hypothesis= an educated guess

hypothetically = guessing; situational; uncertain - when you make up a situation to make or explain a point.

It's the same as phrasing every question beginning with "What if?"

I take it you have not been paying attention in Engligh class and Science class??

Last edited by kalsemo on Oct 5th, 2005 at 04:29 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:26 PM
Click here to Send kalsemo a Private Message Find more posts by kalsemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir J
pure blood

Originally posted by kalsemo
I take it you have not been paying attention in Engligh class and Science class??
no expression

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:30 PM