KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » spares?

spares?
Started by: Family_guy725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

spares?

do jedi and sith keep spare lightsabers and robes because they seem to waste so many of them(robes) do they just go to the sewing machine and fix 'em up or do they have some store to buy 'em or what

and like in ROTS Palpatine dropped in saber out the window(or i think) did he make a new one or does he have a whole droor of lightsabers?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:31 AM
Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MusicMaster1634
ANGELS & AIRWAVES!!!!!!

Anakin made one for him

ANGELS AND AIRWAVES!!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:32 AM
Click here to Send MusicMaster1634 a Private Message Find more posts by MusicMaster1634 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, most people own more than one outfit, right? stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:32 AM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Well, if I lived in the Star Wars universe, I definitly would've opened a Jedi Robe shop. I mean, come on, they never take their robes back, yet they always have one..I'd be freakin' rich.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:40 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

In Palpatine's case, he had a spare one. The first one, which Windu kicked out the window, was gold-lined. The second was lined with black chrome.

Otherwise, unless a Jedi fights with two lightsabers, it is likely that they make one and only one, unless that one is destroyed.

And yes you would, 181st.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:57 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Yes indeed, sadly it is time for this forum to merge... I have seen proof of that now.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 05:58 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kalsemo

actually, I'd thought of this before, too. I mean, every time Obi starts a fight he just drops his robe... by the time the fights are over, he is so far away from his original standing point to go back to where he dropped it.

so yeah, I'd imagine he has a closet full of spare robes stashed away somewhere....

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 02:49 PM
Click here to Send kalsemo a Private Message Find more posts by kalsemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Well.. I am a jedi and I have a closet full of lightsabers. I usually place them all between my fingers and then kill a bunch of people.

Btw: Why didn't you make this thread in the EU section?

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 04:09 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

im sure its not that difficult to make a new robe, plus it keeps many taylors in business. new robes, steady employment, everyone's happy

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 04:15 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

do they borrow each other's clothes?

i know this is dumb, but just asking...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 11:18 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

This explains why the jedi robes are made of something cottonlike material (we don't know what those people in SW make clothes from!) instead of leather... Now that would be expensive to dump long leather robes here and there.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 03:19 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
do they borrow each other's clothes?

i know this is dumb, but just asking...

You should ask them because nobody else can know. Oh, wait.. It's just a movie..

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 05:11 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Palpatine may have made his new lightsabre since sith and jedi's know how to make their own lightsabres.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 05:15 PM
Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maifoshis

in the njo books luke keeps a spare saber hidden in artoo

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 05:51 PM
Click here to Send maifoshis a Private Message Find more posts by maifoshis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

Re: spares?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Family_guy725
do jedi and sith keep spare lightsabers and robes because they seem to waste so many of them(robes) do they just go to the sewing machine and fix 'em up or do they have some store to buy 'em or what

and like in ROTS Palpatine dropped in saber out the window(or i think) did he make a new one or does he have a whole droor of lightsabers?
maby he used the force to like bring it back up to him

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 06:07 PM
Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

They are different.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 07:27 PM