KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » whats more powerful in the SW universe, Love or The Force?

whats more powerful in the SW universe, Love or The Force?
Started by: spekdah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spekdah
Restricted

Account Restricted

whats more powerful in the SW universe, Love or The Force?

" Dont be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed, the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of .........love?"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 10:10 AM
Click here to Send spekdah a Private Message Find more posts by spekdah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

Love the Force and a powerful ally you have.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 11:13 AM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spekdah
Restricted

Account Restricted

so you can can love the force but nothingelse, that would be cool if you could f**k the Force

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 11:17 AM
Click here to Send spekdah a Private Message Find more posts by spekdah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spekdah
Restricted

Account Restricted

I suppose you could 'love' to use the force to get a f**k

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 11:19 AM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

laughing

Well I would say the force is stronger, but the jedi use the force to keep peace, because they love the people who want peace instead of conflict.

and i'm reading what I posted and it doesn't make sense. erm

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 05:40 PM
Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

An interesting question indeed.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 11:55 PM
Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

By what type of power are you referring to? Power as in, raw, brute power. Physical power?

Or the mental type?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 03:10 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

overall I;d say love. And keep in mind love isn't always a positive thing. Anakin truly loved Padme and wanted to save her, then that love turned to love of power, love of control, and so on and so forth. You wouldn't say that its good for someone to love crack...same type of situation.

Love does in fact conquer all, and it went full circle....Love conquered Anakin, turning him eventually evil...then love (for a son) conquered the Sith (Vader who took out Palps) and turned him good again and saved him.

I hope I made SOME sense...I'm kinda drunk, lol.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 05:35 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

What if you use the force to love yourself? shifty

<---more than kinda drunk laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:40 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Then... Wha?

If Jedi loved themselves or the people they save, they'd be breaking the code. So in term, Jedi don't care about anyone.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:43 AM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Those wacky Jedi, they're the guys you love to hate for using the Force by not loving anyone.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:47 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Yep.

They're playa hatas.

Vada hatas.

Vada Playa Hatas.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:50 AM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Especially Yoda. Even Luke asked why he was being a "playa-hata."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:50 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

"Yoda, why ya bein' a playa-hata, you know that I still must confront Lord Vader!".

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:51 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Vada goes gangsta. Something I always dreamed of from the minute I first saw ANH... back in 1986.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:53 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Well, the voice of Vader is a black guy... shifty

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:56 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Heh, know every time I watch the Lion King, when I see Mufasa falling down the cliff, a vivid image of Vader with a mane on his knees yelling for Simba pops up.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:58 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

That happens when I watch all Disney movies with his voice. His voice is the villain's voice.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:59 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Same goes for the whole PT whenever Mace is present. I can't help but picture him in deep conversation with Obi-Wan or Ki-Adi-Mundi concerning whether or not they should give Padme a foot massage. Pulp Fiction ruined Mace for me.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 07:01 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

I've never seen Pulp Fiction. What's it about? Sex? Drugs? All of the above?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 07:26 AM