KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » "Obi-Wan . . . there . . . is good in him. I know there is ... still." OMG!

"Obi-Wan . . . there . . . is good in him. I know there is ... still." OMG!
Started by: darthsith19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

"Obi-Wan . . . there . . . is good in him. I know there is ... still." OMG!

When Padme says there is still good in him, not there [b]was[/b[ good in him, that means she knew he was still alive! But how, that's impossible that she'd have known that he survived.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 09:22 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Obi didnt say left out that he cut him into pieces, so why would she think he was dead? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 09:29 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

So when she asked "Where's Anakin? Is he all right?" You think he just didn't answer her? The scene cut a few seconds later. She knew he came to kill Anakin, and that he returned to her while Anakin did not. She also could have found out that he died because of the sad look Obi-Wan gave her.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 09:44 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

"It seems with your love, you betrayed him..."

"I. I couldn't have. He was a jedi! I felt it!"

"NNNnnnnnnnnnnggghhhhhhh!"

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 01:12 AM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthsith19
So when she asked "Where's Anakin? Is he all right?" You think he just didn't answer her? The scene cut a few seconds later. She knew he came to kill Anakin, and that he returned to her while Anakin did not. She also could have found out that he died because of the sad look Obi-Wan gave her.

Why would he tell her??? That would make no sense, she is in enough pain and has to deliver twins, she doesn't need the grief at that time.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 06:34 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by General G
Why would he tell her??? That would make no sense, she is in enough pain and has to deliver twins, she doesn't need the grief at that time.

She asked if he was all right, when he didn't answer what do you think she thought? "Oh, that must mean he's okay!" Yeah right, she asked him and he didn't respond, gave her a sad look, and she knew he was going there to kill him. "You're going to kill him, aren't you?" She'd have to be dumb as hell to think he wasn't dead.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 08:44 PM
queeq
Chaos

I dunno... It doesn't really matter, Padme knew she'd lost Anakin either way.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2007 12:38 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Dean
Emperor's New Groove

Maybe Padme had a little Force in her and it was giving her insight???

Click here to view my non-updated SW Collection!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 02:42 AM
Click here to Send Darth Dean a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Dean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*sigh* No.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 09:10 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
travesty87

Y not? if she cud sense that there is still good in him obviously she cud sense that he is still alive...she senses things lol

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 12:30 PM
Click here to Send travesty87 a Private Message Find more posts by travesty87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

She should have sensed Anakin was no good then.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 12:42 PM
General G
Canadian.

Originally posted by darthsith19
She asked if he was all right, when he didn't answer what do you think she thought? "Oh, that must mean he's okay!" Yeah right, she asked him and he didn't respond, gave her a sad look, and she knew he was going there to kill him. "You're going to kill him, aren't you?" She'd have to be dumb as hell to think he wasn't dead.

No, then the pain of her baby trying to get out made her forget.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 03:43 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Babies.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:26 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe it's bcause she knew Annie so well, inside and out, and was convinced that there was no way he was unsalvageable.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:05 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

She certainly knew his red, curly hair.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 09:04 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes, her knowledge of his hair certainly helped.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 12:22 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And Annie could sing too. Maybe we get to see that in the SE.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 07:55 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 02:17 PM
queeq
Chaos

YEEEEEEEEES... evil face

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:11 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude, I would have up and walked out.......PUKING.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 07:56 PM