KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The War has begun

The War has begun
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

The War has begun

In ATOC I saw star distroyes taking off and a plan to make the death star isnt it too early ?? I mean we dont see a star distroyer untill the end of EP 3

where did they get the distroyes from ? embarrasment

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 07:32 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

Prototype unit.

Probably going for the first field tests?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 09:26 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

But there where so many of them

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 09:31 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was symbolism, a sign of things to come. simple as that.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 09:35 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

Prototype division? =o

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 11:35 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Those weren't Star Destroyers, they were Acclamator class transports.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 12:29 AM
Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yup. THe first ones. If you'd have paid any attention in AOTC, you'd have seen Palpy has been planning this moment for at least 10 years. Building a bunch of transports in secret doesn't sound very hard.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 01:22 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yup. Likely a private contract from 'Sifo-Dyas' for the Republic with the builders of those capital ships and all the other vessels that the clones used.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 02:44 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Something like that.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 03:25 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was used as symbolism, a sign that the republic has truly fallen and that the empire reigns supreme. whether they were transports or gunships doesnt matter, what was being shown is the transition from the old to the new.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 06:52 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yup, rise of the militaristic future empire.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 09:03 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The clone troopers in formation, it symbolized the might and strength of the empire.

Clone troopers are badass.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:16 AM
queeq
Chaos

They were... and then they turned into stormies.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 08:00 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

and somehow lost their skills at marksmanship.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 02:17 PM
queeq
Chaos

Quite... and the suits looked more flabby too.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:12 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

those stormtroopers on cloud city were TERRIBLE shots. they couldnt hit water if they fell out of a boat.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 07:55 PM
queeq
Chaos

Which is quite an accomplishment.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 07:50 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

they couldnt hit a big ass wookkie with a protocol droid strapped on its back? come on.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:24 PM
queeq
Chaos

Again: quite an accomplishment.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 01:09 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

they wouldnt have gotten two steps with a contingent of clone troopers after them. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 02:19 PM