KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Who is more like the emperor?

Who is more like the emperor?
Started by: tsscls

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tsscls

Who is more like the emperor?

George W. Bush or Barack Obama? Please add an explanation.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 05:04 AM
Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

obama u cant base on yet...think hes just full of it be nice if he was for real..thing is he knows the truth..he is no jessie ventura or he wouldnt have run...bush just likes getting f***ed up like the rest of us..the emperor is already among us and is not one of them they r just governers presidents I mean

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Jan 23rd, 2009 at 06:16 AM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 06:14 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Bush is not smart enough to be like Palpatine.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 07:37 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

I heard though his mom finally taught him how to tie his own shoes?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 11:07 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
Bush is not smart enough to be like Palpatine.

He is smarter than you think just a bad public speaker. He has made a few moves in his benefit while screwing over America.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 11:47 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

At least with the Repulbic, Palpatine made people feel he was doing it all for their best interest. Bush failed at that.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 11:48 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

At least with the Repulbic, Palpatine made people feel he was doing it all for their best interest. Bush failed at that.

How so? I am not defending Bush, but at first American wanted the Iraq war, the beginning 4 years he was okay and hi approval ratings were excellent.

Then during the next fours years the dragged out Iraq war and the failing U.S. economy gave him a heavy punch in his approval ratings.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 11:50 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

those that approved were drunker than me on my best day

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 12:00 PM
sweersa

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
those that approved were drunker than me on my best day

Well at the time many perceived Iraq as a threat based on now false evidence of WMDs.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 04:10 PM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

wmd my azz ..world unions...the middle east is all that stands in their way...wish the middle east had better heads on their shoulder they could stop crap from happening peacefully but they just think blow something up...dumbazz mfers...guess not their fault though..anyways I will save all this for the conspiracy forum..lol

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 04:28 PM
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by sweersa
How so? I am not defending Bush, but at first American wanted the Iraq war, the beginning 4 years he was okay and hi approval ratings were excellent.

Then during the next fours years the dragged out Iraq war and the failing U.S. economy gave him a heavy punch in his approval ratings.

There you go, Palps had a full fledged dictatorship before people could start grumbling.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 04:40 PM
sweersa

There you go, Palps had a full fledged dictatorship before people could start grumbling.

Yeah. Pretty clever. Bush can't say the same.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 04:41 PM
queeq
Chaos

Nope.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 04:42 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
wmd my azz ..world unions...the middle east is all that stands in their way...wish the middle east had better heads on their shoulder they could stop crap from happening peacefully but they just think blow something up...dumbazz mfers...guess not their fault though..anyways I will save all this for the conspiracy forum..lol

Bush wasn't that awful. Had he come in at a time when there was less international turmoil, he probably would be considered a fair president... he just wasn't equipped to deal with the terrorist attacks on 9/11 and the ensuing... well... turmoil...

And as for Obama... well it's too early to say whether he will truly be a good president or a terrible one... It just strikes me as funny that he has been preident for 4 days and everyone thinks that he is the best thing since sliced bread.

However, you can't really compare either to Palpatine, as Palpatine was an evil Sith lord who enslaved an entire galaxy by manipulating both sides of a civil war to meet his single goal of galactic domination. Whereas Bush and Obama are just two guys who have been president of the United States of America during a time of increased turmoil.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Jan 24th, 2009 at 05:46 PM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

[Edit] accidental double post.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 05:45 PM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I'd say Ferdinand Marcos is sort of like Palpy...

but then again, I'd also say that half of you - or prolly all of you don't know who he is.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 06:16 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

there is always google for those that dont.lol

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 06:33 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

so you know who he is? *blink*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 06:37 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

hes old and hes a political bum isn he dead long tim ago...guess I need google..lol...

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Jan 25th, 2009 at 06:50 AM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 06:47 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yeah.. something like that.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 01:58 PM