KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Homing Beacon #83.

Homing Beacon #83.
Started by: Evil Windu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil Windu
The "Master Chief"

Warning Homing Beacon #83.

Episode III update in the Homing Beacon...

"We get our preliminary first draft of the script next week, which we're very excited about," says Producer Rick McCallum, who is currently overseeing the preparation of Fox Studios in Sydney, Australia. In just over two months, the stages of the motion picture facility will be the used for shooting Episode III.

"We're currently on schedule to begin on or around June 30, finishing some time in September," says McCallum. Already, the crew down under has enough information from George Lucas to begin construction of environments, props and costumes.

"After that George will be rewriting to a more formal first draft and will keep revising right up until the start of shooting," adds McCallum. "The story he wants to tell is firmly in his head. All the details are stored away in there, without a lot of influence from anyone else. He's been talking a lot about how this movie fits with Episode IV in some very cool and unexpected ways."

It won't be until the summer (or technically, the southern hemisphere's winter) that the actors arrive in Australia, but already Stunt Coordinator Nick Gillard has met briefly with both Hayden Christensen and Ewan McGregor in the US. "Hayden is coming shortly to begin massive rehearsals, stunt rehearsals. We expect Ewan in the next 4-5 weeks. He's starting to work on all the fight sequences in the movie which I think will be extraordinary," he said.

-----------

This is good news !!!

The Halo Chronicles

Hyperspace Webcam Pics Here !

I asked for Reinforcements... I didn't think they'd send a SPARTAN.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 10:47 PM
Click here to Send Evil Windu a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Windu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I just got this on my email! Awesome!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2003 10:57 PM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

I TOLD U SOeek! I THOUGHT SO!!!!EP3 TIES IN WITH EPIVbig grin hm...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2003 01:03 PM
Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

This is exciting news I must say! And you were right all the while, Member!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2003 05:09 PM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

i feel smartstick out tongue

Old Post Apr 19th, 2003 03:02 AM
Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Not everyone gets their speculation confirmed by The Hoiming Beacon. This is quite an achievement. big grin

Old Post Apr 19th, 2003 05:47 PM
Julie
The Student

there's so much speculation....if all of it came true the movie'd be about 40 hours long:-)

Old Post Apr 21st, 2003 09:59 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

The entire series or just Episode 3? big grin

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2003 03:56 AM
Julie
The Student

just EpIII

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 03:17 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
I TOLD U SO I THOUGHT SO!!!!EP3 TIES IN WITH EPIV
this was known even before AOTC came out so I dont see any sensation in this

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 10:47 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Let the man have his fun. Besides I was also in the dark regarding this information. I think this is a good sign that Ep.3 is going to do better than the other prequels. wink

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 05:05 PM
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

I agree Gordon this might be the best prequal ever!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 10:41 PM
Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

Hey any body im a new guy and i was woundering , how do i start my own thread?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2003 10:44 PM
Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Hey friend! Click the 'new topic' bar at the bottom of the page! Any further questions should be directed to the Technical section ok?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 12:29 AM
Member.

well some one wrote that ep3 couldn't tie in with new hope and i said it will, so it was going towards the other personbig grin, so anyway, can't wait for ep3 to come out, its probabnly gonna be long, has any of u seen gods and generals? really long movie, and it had 10mins break in the middlelaughing out loud

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 03:01 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Well done, member. I said it before and I will say it again.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2003 05:24 AM
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

Member really knows his movies.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2003 03:06 AM
Julie
The Student

is that a good thing or a bad thing? confused

Old Post Apr 26th, 2003 03:37 AM
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

I guess it depends on how you look at it.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2003 04:27 AM
finti

quote:
I agree Gordon this might be the best prequal ever
that shouldnt be too hard to achive

Old Post Apr 26th, 2003 06:58 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote