KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » How many jedi were at the battle of genosis?

How many jedi were at the battle of genosis?
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

How many jedi were at the battle of genosis?

My guesstimate is that there were about 75 to 100 at the start of the battle.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 06:56 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

200 is a number that have poped up from every now and then, SW com also says 200

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 12:01 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

This is complicated by every single person from Lucasfilm giving a different number in interview...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 12:30 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

http://www.starwars.com/databank/ch...akti/index.html
the end part of it.

Shaak Ti was one of the 200 Jedi that traveled to Geonosis on a mission to rescue captives from the growing Separatist forces.

So then it is how much of a fact is it??????????

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 03:24 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

Exactly...

But how many clone troopers......

Catch 22!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 04:05 PM
Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am aware that 200 is the most offiical number we can get, but my point about them giving different numbers in interview remains.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 04:14 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

around 1.2 million, was one of the numbers I heard C22

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 04:15 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

didnt Tau wee say 200 000 finished with a million more on the way, aint excaxtly the same as 1,2 million.
and yeah USH i just linked where I saw a number

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 05:11 PM
yerssot

hmm, 1.2 million in total then smile

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 05:19 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Not as big as the the droid army though was it.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 08:25 PM
Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

How many Jedi were left at the end of the clone wars? Seems like a lot would have died for one reason or another. The Jedi purge would not be that big of a deal then. If your only talking about a 100 or so.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 08:15 PM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eXSBass
Kill the nOObs!

I was thinking 1000 Jedi, but I think that's too much.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 08:19 PM
Click here to Send eXSBass a Private Message Find more posts by eXSBass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

That is 1000 were left at the end of the clone wars. Seems that 2 sith against 1000 or even 500 would seem that the odds were against them.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 08:26 PM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

And how is this Episode III related?

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 08:27 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 08:32 PM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

Well, so much has been made about this so called "Jedi purge". I wonder if it is something that is being hyped to much. If there are only a handful of Jedi left because of the clone wars then it's not really an issue. But, if there is a lot of Jedi left I wonder how two Sith take on the mass of Jedi that are still around. They seem a bit out numbered. Now if palps uses the clones in the purge process that may help, but all that seems to be said is that Vader does the purging.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 10:29 PM
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

And this is EPIII related, since it goes to the whole debate of does the purge start before he puts the suit on or after.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 10:30 PM
Morridini
Morridini

I think there was more then just a handful of Jedi left when the "purge" occurred. They had to have Jedis left around the galaxy. They couldn't use every Jedi in the Clone Wars, nor at the battle of Genosis. The Jedi did still have to go around doing normal Jedi business regardless of the Clone war, or so I would think.

quote:
Originally posted by DARTH DADDY
And this is EPIII related, since it goes to the whole debate of does the purge start before he puts the suit on or after.

That does not explain why it was posted in the Episode III section. It has evolved into somethign to do with Episode III after time, but it had nothing to do with Episode III when it was started.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Last edited by Morridini on Dec 13th, 2004 at 11:15 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 11:13 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AmericanIdiot
American Jackass

A shit load

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 08:30 AM
Click here to Send AmericanIdiot a Private Message Find more posts by AmericanIdiot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

There are alot of them.I never got around in counting them.I do have a life you know!LOL1JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 11:25 PM
Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote