KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Chewie in episode 3.....

Chewie in episode 3.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chewie in episode 3.....

i have heard that chewie will be in episode 3. how will we know it is him? wookkies all look pretty similar to me. will lucas have certain discrepancies in the appearance of the other wookkies so that chewie will be unmistakable? that is, if there are other wookkies in the movie.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 06:42 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

there will be other wookies, different sizes and colors, but I think someone will say: 'this is the mighty chuwbacca' or so

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 10:23 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Windu
The "Master Chief"

See the "The first shot of Episode III w/ PIC!!!(DESCRIPTION MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS)" thread.. I posted a pic of Chewie and another wookie..

The Halo Chronicles

Hyperspace Webcam Pics Here !

I asked for Reinforcements... I didn't think they'd send a SPARTAN.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 04:32 PM
Click here to Send Evil Windu a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Windu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spideyfreak88

yah they'll show how han met chewbacca

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 05:00 PM
Click here to Send spideyfreak88 a Private Message Find more posts by spideyfreak88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
yah they'll show how han met chewbacca
OH REALLY?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 05:38 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah, I just heard they casted a 2-year old roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 05:39 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 05:54 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

han meets chewbacca while he is an officer in the imperial navy. chewie is being forced to do slave labor and han liberates him. a 2 year old imperial navy officer? i dont think so.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 05:19 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I don't know if it's good or bad that Chewie will be in Episode III. But I did read that it will be Chewie (in both Entertainment Weekly, and Time).

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 03:51 AM
Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

To, sw.com posted it as the first one wink

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 09:18 AM
Star Wars Geek
JediTempleArchives.com

Well, while wookies do look alike to a point, there are enough differences to them to be able to tell them apart.

JediTempleArchives.com for all the latest images.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 12:35 PM
Click here to Send Star Wars Geek a Private Message Find more posts by Star Wars Geek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Chewie will be unmistakeable.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 06:41 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

chuwies role has recently been "announced"
[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
a big battle at the start of the movie with multiple other wookies set on a new planet (Kashyyyk?)
and
a big part in delivering the twins!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 07:26 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

sounds good.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 10:17 PM
Furius
Christ's Right Hand Man

He shouldnt be in it at all. the star wars universe is SO big. how many indivudual lives dyou think there are in it? the chances of so many characters from the OT being in the, err, NT are so slim. its stupid. Chewie shouldnt be there, Boba Fett or his old man shouldnt have been in it (they shoudlve just used a new bounty hunter). And Aunt Beru shouldnt have been there either. i think it wouldve been better if owen hadnt met her yet. dont know why

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 12:47 AM
Click here to Send Furius a Private Message Find more posts by Furius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Chewie helping with the Twins sounds odd.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 09:57 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

sure does

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 10:15 AM
Lucas Sucks!

Angry

quote:
Originally posted by Furius
He shouldnt be in it at all. the star wars universe is SO big. how many indivudual lives dyou think there are in it? the chances of so many characters from the OT being in the, err, NT are so slim. its stupid. Chewie shouldnt be there, Boba Fett or his old man shouldnt have been in it (they shoudlve just used a new bounty hunter). And Aunt Beru shouldnt have been there either. i think it wouldve been better if owen hadnt met her yet. dont know why

At last some one with good judgement!
A new whole set of three movies in a diferent time and place and we have the same characters again! Just because of the stupid fans! What is C3PO and R2 doing here??? Anakin building 3PO?? Jango Fett was used for the clones??!?! now chewbacka... is lucas short of imagination to create new characters wich will be as good as the other... thats what i pictured since the begiing a whole new crew... maybe a new wookie totaly diferent. But nooooo its all so predictable and they poot the same whole characters to get a cheer.
There are so many interesting things you can do in the star wars niverse and theyve use almost none of it! mad mad

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance yeah beat it lucas buahahaha let someone else write and direct like empire and jedi!! wink

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 06:18 PM
Click here to Send Lucas Sucks! a Private Message Find more posts by Lucas Sucks! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

Man dude, calm down.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 06:36 PM
Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Your Mom Is Hot
Restricted

Account Restricted

while im inclined to agree with Lucas Sucks! bc the SW universe is so large, statistically it would be next to impossible to have the same remote characters involved in different times and places...however i swing in a different direction, bc of a little lady i like to call "destiny"...all these characters are created to have roles in each others lives obviously and must play roles that will effect said lives down the road in episodes 4-6...

now for sidenotes:
Lucas Sucks!....let me just say that anyone who puts "Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance hahah beat it lucas" is just dying to be beaten and deemed a homosexual

those are all my sidenotes for now bc i am now bored with this forum

thank ye kindly much obliged...kinda

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 06:43 PM
Click here to Send Your Mom Is Hot a Private Message Find more posts by Your Mom Is Hot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote