KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Resident Evil: Brazil Incident OOC Thread

Resident Evil: Brazil Incident OOC Thread
Started by: ImmortalSamurai

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Warning Resident Evil: Brazil Incident OOC Thread

Post all Out of Charater Posts here. I do not want to see OOC posts in the story thread, as they can break up the action. I had five people intrested in this Rp, but got tired of waiting for permission. I have seen some other rps get permission with less people so let us hope for the best.

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:07 PM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

what do we need for our profile?

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:13 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

i will be glad to join

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:24 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Re: Resident Evil: Brazil Incident OOC Thread

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ImmortalSamurai
Post all Out of Charater Posts here. I do not want to see OOC posts in the story thread, as they can break up the action. I had five people intrested in this Rp, but got tired of waiting for permission. I have seen some other rps get permission with less people so let us hope for the best.

I am sorry, but if Ush did not give you permission, then his is illegal. You should try PMing him if you want a RPG to get put up.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:33 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

See the Character Creation thread.

The Plot: Summer 2006. In the Brasilian Rainforest near Rio De Janeiro an Umbrella crashes in the dense jungle. Days later a group of tourists take a guided trip near the wreckage and are infected with a new strain of T-Virus that delays the onset of the symptoms. Each go back to their hometowns, unknowingly bringing the virus with them. This tells the story of what happend when one of these tourists returned home to Houston, TX. (I chose Houston because of its population and I will be going to college there, but I know virtually nothing about it.)

How about it? Should it stay as Houston, or should i make up a large city that is Similar?

I Pmed him twice in the past few days and still have not got an answer.

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:38 PM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

You could keep it to Houston. I think I will wait a little while to see what Ush dose with the RP though.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:40 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

well I talked to ush, briefly, and he says that my Rp doesn't have enough detail to be in the Hosted Section. Undoubtedly these will be closed and rightly so. I messed up here and Ush is doing his job. I apologize to those who wanted to be a part of this rp, but i am the one to blame since i jumped the gun and didn't wait for permission. Sorry.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 12:19 AM
RavenKnight
Raven Angelark

What's this? I wanna join.

sobe- my sister
rory angelark- my sister
Lord Sartan - my brother
Fox13 - my high school jock boyfriend - lol

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 01:27 AM
RavenKnight is currently offline Click here to Send RavenKnight a Private Message Find more posts by RavenKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Launch

Aww Crap and I had just done my profile

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:23 PM
Dark Launch is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Launch a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Launch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

I am now Thoroughly confused. Ush closed down two Rps earlier this morning. I told him that i had created these two threads and he has not closed it down yet. Maybe if i can get more people to post profiles to join, and ASK permission to start a Story thread i can get it approved.

Last edited by Agent HUNK on Aug 23rd, 2005 at 12:54 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 12:45 AM
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Ush has graciously given me permission to continue with this rp, so when we have eight people we will start. Maybe sooner, let us just see who shows up.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 10:15 PM
Dark Launch

Well count me i for a while. After a while Ill have to kill my guy cause Im starting school and I will only be allowed on only on weekends Until then Im in

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 10:17 PM
Dark Launch is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Launch a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Launch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

I think that i have figured out on way of doing this RP All of the characters(Civilians) should wind up in the same area fairly early in the rp, and when we each move into a new area, i will tell you what items are available in that area. When someone picks up a file or a ringing phone i will pm you what the file says, or the person on the other side of the phone. You can choose to give your fellow rpers the skinny on the files, or keep it to yourselfs. One person will be an umbrella spy and I will choose you at random. Just don't make it obvious.
On a side note i am compiling a list of useable weaponry and hope to have it up tomorrow or Friday.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:05 AM
RavenKnight
Raven Angelark

What happened?

sobe- my sister
rory angelark- my sister
Lord Sartan - my brother
Fox13 - my high school jock boyfriend - lol

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 01:35 AM
RavenKnight is currently offline Click here to Send RavenKnight a Private Message Find more posts by RavenKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Okay, all of you are undoubtedly wondering when this bad boy wil start. I can tell you without doubt that i will start it Thursday the first of September. This Thusrsday. My church is having a revival from tonight (Sunday) to wednesday. Since i live thirty miles away, I will be staying with a friend that lives near the church to save gas. From now until Thurs. I will not have access to the internet, so when i get back thurs. I'll start the Story.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 07:21 PM
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Righto, so thursday has come and gone. Is this bad boy going to start or what?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 09:17 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Sorry for not starting the Rpg. Due to the unforseen loss of sight in my left eye, I have more or less not been on for a while. Typing has gotten more dificult and i have already been working on this post for four minutes. If Midnight, Xornon, or Decomp want to start the story their way feel free to. I am out for good.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:02 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~i'm so sorry to hear that.get better~

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 12:40 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

wow, that sucks. Well, not sure what to do..... midnite and decom, if you guys are willing, i'll play. I just wish i knew where you were going with this Immortal. If you have ur intended plot already typed out or something, and want to pm it to me, that would be super nice.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:01 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

I'm still willing to play along, thats for certain. Dont think I have it in my power to start it or anything but yah...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 08:39 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote