KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Directive from Zion- to all Captains of the fleet

Directive from Zion- to all Captains of the fleet
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Directive from Zion- to all Captains of the fleet

file attached

The provided file contains details on former Captain Jericho of the Bounty

All Captains are advised that Jericho no longer has his rank or position and is considered a security threat to Zion.

Any sightings of Jericho must be reported to Zion as soon as can be managed. All missions other than priority assignments can be suspended in orde rto move your ships to a safe place to transmit your news to Zion.

Do not attempt to approach or apprehend Captain Jericho.

Message ends.

------

To: Captain Dallas, Scheherazade

The above message is going out to all Captains in the fleet. No more information is being given to them at this time.

As you know, Bounty was destroyed with all hands several months ago. The construct currently inside the Matrix is NOT Captain Jericho. Yet he has all of Jericho's abilities, and apparently all of his memories. These memories include the security codes to Zion's mainframe.

Not only is the existance of a computer programme with our security protocols unacceptable, your previous experiences have demonstrated that 'Jericho' has no interest in the future of Zion. He is therefore considered a priority threat. The System is known to be searching for Jericho. Security protcols are being changed, but with the memories of the former head of Zion's Strategic Planning Council, if 'Jericho' is taken by the System or decides to divulge the information he has, the consequences will be devastating.

Your orders are clear. Jericho must be eliminated.

Your experiences with Jericho have revealed the existance of programming anomalies inside the Matrix system- programmes that appear to have no loyalty to the System. If Jericho is to be found, the nature of these anomalies must be investigated.

We expect to have specific mission details for you very shortly. Captain Marduk of the Persepolis will also be assigned to aid in this mission.

Crew selection will be down to the discretion of yourself and Marduk. Recruitment, followed by training, should commence as soon as possible. It is highly recommended that you slect crew members who have an aptitude for accepting and understanding new ideas, as well as combat capacity. Those with you on your previous mission who are still available will be given priority assignment to your ships.

Your service to Zion is appreciated, Captain

----

To: Commander Locke

Yeah yeah. I'll do that.

Just to confirm... Morpheus knows nothing about all this, yeah? Seriously, it;s made my year if that is true...

-----
-----

Hmm... upgrades...

Coming later this year, the continuation of my Matrix game.

Along with, of course, a new storyline, there is a new system- more streamlined, more direct, more efficient, and with luck, more accessible.

Nonetheless, this is a game that has its roots in being a detailed combat game, as befitting the source material. Successful players will need to get to grip with the combat system...

... or alternatively engage in the Philisophical nature of the Matrix series. Carrying on previous tradition, the game will split- although with overlap- into two distinct Paths, Combat and Philosophy.

One way or another, it is a game that will require a certain amount of decent committment and attention.

More details when I have them. This game is intended to bridge an upcoming gap in Star Wars plots. There is much to be tested, but as before, an intense training programme will lead the way.

Feel free to ask questions- but I really have little to give...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yay!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:12 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

This just made my day. Ares strikes again!

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:35 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Woo!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 12:08 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Do I get to shoot stuff and blow shit up?

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:11 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No. The Matrix is a storyline of cultured debate and progressive thought. Nothing ever gets blown up or shot in it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 27th, 2006 10:00 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Shotgun pancakes.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 12:01 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Teehee....I remember when we invented that term....that and coppertop swiss cheese.

Last night I was looking through the Matrix RP stuff and main thought three things. 1) We were really good at screwing up (but then we still are), 2) this was a long damn time ago, and 3) we used to get through the RP REALLY fast.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 03:32 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

wow! I wnated in the old one but was too late any chance I could join in on this one?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:04 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
No. The Matrix is a storyline of cultured debate and progressive thought. Nothing ever gets blown up or shot in it.

Aww damn...
Then what am I going to do with this H&K 12 gague?

Old Post May 27th, 2006 09:07 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Talk to it about what it means to BE an H&K 12 gauge.

BtVS

Old Post May 27th, 2006 09:15 PM
Peach
mordrem

...or stick with the Combat path tradition of causing as much destruction as is possible...

Yeah, I'm remembering blowing up that building, hehe.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 09:23 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"What the hell is all thar bullshit, boy?"

(if Dallas ever met Melitus)

BtVS

Old Post May 27th, 2006 09:30 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I really do think we should have our Matrix characters spar with our Star Wars characters. eek!

Old Post May 29th, 2006 08:11 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Now THAT would be interesting...

Ah, I get to play Mors again. Happy day! big grin

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post May 29th, 2006 08:12 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

so people who didnt play in teh old gam ecan join in right? I hope so I cant wait to introduce my character into teh mix

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 29th, 2006 08:17 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm guessing so. I highly doubt everyone from the old crew will be around to play.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 08:31 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yea, haven't seen Spike in a long while...

Old Post May 30th, 2006 03:20 AM
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Matrix as a detailed RPG, there is no way I'm going to miss this!

And Lana... Coppertop swiss cheese and shotgun pancakes?

MMMM... SPAS 12 Piklets... MMMM

If I do get in this RP then the G36C is all mine, H&K weapons are unbeatable especially the MP7 and the P90!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak

This is correct, we fight only for the moral debate on whether or not we should finally learn to use weapons, explosives and generally causing the deaths of countless innocent people, so let us all join hands and debate whether or not the Matrix will be a site for such a rude and crude method of communication!

This message was brought to you live from downtown matrix mainframe in hopes that you will lay down your arms and discuss this with your nearest sentinel...

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Last edited by Aliies on May 30th, 2006 at 03:46 AM

Old Post May 30th, 2006 03:38 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ill sign up for this...

Old Post May 30th, 2006 04:34 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote