KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Wouldn't it be good to have a Matrix 4?

Wouldn't it be good to have a Matrix 4?
Started by: Blue Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Wouldn't it be good to have a Matrix 4?

Maybe called Matrix Reconstructed or something....
I mean, okay, Keanu is 40 now but they could do one more, just one more.... confused

Attachment: neo, morpheous, trinity & sycher.jpg
This has been downloaded 159 time(s).

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 01:53 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

AHHHHHHH! Not the eggs take the yolk out~

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 03:02 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

No - it would be like being forced to eat scrambled shit on toast.

For a week.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 03:09 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no expression This is pretty pointless

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 05:02 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

the story has been told. Everything was already done in the three films we have. Absolutely no point for another installment.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 05:14 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

*sigh* as i said pointless..

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 05:20 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiceGuynj
Your Name Here

Yeah you can't just have one movie with that plot without having to do another trilogy.

Like that crappy new star wars trilogy.The last looks good the phantom mence and clone wars sucked........sucked.No need to stretch the trilogy.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 05:23 PM
NiceGuynj is currently offline Click here to Send NiceGuynj a Private Message Find more posts by NiceGuynj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Exactly.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 05:36 PM
super pr*xy

let it go!!! jesus tap dancing christ!!!

just let it go...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:23 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

No, it wouldn't be good to have a Matrix 4. That's my simple reply to a simple question.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:43 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

ok...let me explain this...MATRIX is very similar to ANIME...the ending to any anime is not really an ending, it is just a good place to stop. Just like real life doesn't "end", neither does a good anime, and neither does the Matrix. However, the Matrix is over. there will be no more movies, perhaps an animatrix 2, but not a Matrix 4.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:40 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by mc pee pants
let it go!!! jesus tap dancing christ!!!

just let it go...

laughing oh Lordi

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:52 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
the story has been told. Everything was already done in the three films we have. Absolutely no point for another installment.

not true. the story was told in the 1st film. the wachowskis were just greedy and lazy

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:57 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

No one likes the idea.....I think it could work. I know Trinity is dead but it could still go on, if you know what I mean.

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 06:20 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I don't think it would work at all. I don't know what you mean. Trinity being dead is also low on my long list of reasons why.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 11:33 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
not true. the story was told in the 1st film. the wachowskis were just greedy and lazy

i love how people say that the story was told in the first, when it clearly wasn't. the second movie was the end of the war, it was the beginning of what Neo said would happen in the end of the first.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 09:03 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Alright

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 04:37 PM
jinXed by JaNx

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones

No. The first movie was not the end to the story. the audience was still in the dark as to what was going to happen with the prophecy, and the war. The second movies were an elaboration on the first film, taking it past the original story and unveiling everything that was talked about in the first film. If the wachowski brothers were lazy and greedy, i highly doubt that they would have put the time and passion into these films as they did. I believe the Wachowski brothers are an example of what devoted film makers are. you dont have many people putting that much energy into a project as they did any more. saying they are greedy and lazy is just a naive, biased opinion.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 09:03 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

A prequel is possible. A film about the events from the real 1999 on that lead to the creation of The Matrix. Could entail the war between man and machine and mankind losing that war.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 04:08 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Hey nice job on the Late Late Show last night David.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 04:11 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote