KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Living Dead - How would you defend your home?

Living Dead - How would you defend your home?
Started by: Zilverz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zilverz

Living Dead - How would you defend your home?

I thought this would be fun.

Suppose the living dead did roam this earth.. Much like the "Night of the Living dead". What steps would you take to defend your home or gearing up to flee? If fleeing, where would you go?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 08:06 AM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The first thing I'd do is go hijack a truck, then I would go to the local gun shop and take a few guns (one pistol, one automatic, a knife) and as much ammo as I could. Then I would go to the super market and take as much food as I could. Then, I would go to the gas station and stock up on gasoline for my vehicle. Then I would drive around wasting the zombies and trying to get some companions.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 08:47 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
The first thing I'd do is go hijack a truck, then I would go to the local gun shop and take a few guns (one pistol, one automatic, a knife) and as much ammo as I could. Then I would go to the super market and take as much food as I could. Then, I would go to the gas station and stock up on gasoline for my vehicle. Then I would drive around wasting the zombies and trying to get some companions.

Might want to find other survivors after the weapons are secured.. they could cover the vehicle and store front while you retrieve supplies.. whould be hard to trust people though... im sure a lot of people would psychologically melt down in an apocalyptic scenario .. leaving them with the a gun and the keys man not be wise (;

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 09:05 AM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Forget rescue suvivors the last thing I need is some dumb jerk wanting to do what he/she thinks is right. When the dead come alive you are on your own. So first, I would find me a nice 4x4 and run over the living dead. Second, pack me a 45 and a Katana sword and start slicing and blasting zombies from all angles. Third, search for survivors like children and handicap those ppl are the only defenseless ones in zombie movies.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:33 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

I think my main priority would be to steal a chopper from somewhere and stock pile plenty of fuel and amunition. The safest place to be would be in the air, that way you can search for a remote island that hasnt been hit by the zombie problem.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 07:08 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

quote:
Originally posted by zombieman
I think my main priority would be to steal a chopper from somewhere and stock pile plenty of fuel and amunition. The safest place to be would be in the air, that way you can search for a remote island that hasnt been hit by the zombie problem.

yea i was thinking an island myself.. of course i would have to take a boat back to the main land to stock pile certain neccisary items: liquor, agricultural seeds (: , can goods, personal products, MORE ammunition.. Unless it is was some widespread plague accross the entire world .. then an already inhabited island with electricity would be ideal..

man what an ending to gilligans island ... they come back to the states and get eaten by zombies (;

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 08:44 PM
Punker69

Ok this is what I would do Id fight.I wouldnt let some mindless motherfockers get into my house.First id board up the windows and put chairs and tables in front of the doors.Then I would gather up knives and such.Id gets a stick and light it on fire.I own a sword so I suppose Id get that out to.And the id start stabing through the boards that are covering the windows.So the monsters on the other end would get stabbed.Then Id let them come in and get into a corner and start fighting them all.And if I die I die.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 09:04 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

First things first maintain a secure perimeter if possible rig up some sort of warning system.

If possible and not dangerous locate survivors.

Arm yourself

Plan escape routs (preferably more then one)

Stock up on food and water

Keep handy a radio or if possible a tv.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:04 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

This is only for ppl in america, u guyz got the freddy vs jason dvd and vhs at the stores on the 13th, on the exact same day did it come out at video renting stores as well?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:06 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I don't live in America but i got my copy imported from the States and it arrived today and i literally just finished watching it...great film.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:10 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

please tell me how it starts off!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:14 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It begins by showing Freddy when he was human carrying out his barbaric crimes and the Elm Street mob burning him alive and Jason stakling and killling a skinny dipper only to realise it was a dream all devised by Freddy, who in turn wants him to carry out his evil deeds in the real world

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:28 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

oh,kool, i read that 2 of the main characters (will and lori) have a history wif freddy, but i dont rememba ne one by that name in the nightmare on elm street movies. and was freddy a child molesterer or just a child killer?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:31 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

when he wuz alvie i mean

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:32 PM
wicker_man
V.2

Im not sure, there was no hint to that in F v J, the best one to ask is Evil Dead he's got a pretty good knowledge of the Nightmare on Elm Street Series.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:41 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

oh ok, thanx wicker-man!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:47 PM
wicker_man
V.2

NP smile

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:50 PM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think i would jump in the back seat of BF's car and scream

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 11:01 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

i would try and suduce them into not hurting me

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 11:25 PM
jinXed by JaNx

well i would do the obvious thing. I would call the ghostbusters.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 12:51 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote