KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Sw Insider

Sw Insider
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

Sw Insider

Star Wars Insider is an awesome magazine. I read every issus I get cover to cover. I was wondering if anybody else here did that too.

I think my fav sections are the EpII updates and the section where they talk about books.

What do you like in Sw Insider?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2002 01:07 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

It's hard to get in the UK, unless you go to a specailist SciFi shop. Even then, the one I normally use has stopped selling magazines totally. sad

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2002 01:40 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

That's awful!

How do you survive? J/K.....seriously that's so sad sad Have you tried e-bay? They might have some for sale, but even then, they're prob really really expensive.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2002 12:19 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Buy magazines off e-bay? They would be old ones though. Why would you waste money on them?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 01:37 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I started getting them around Issue 45 or something. Some of the news may be old, but many of the articles apply to Star Wars just in general. Besides, you never know whatch'll find on the internet wink

Old Post Feb 7th, 2002 03:16 AM
Julie
The Student

forgot about this old thing.....every star wars fan should read this....or its equivalent in other countries

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 09:26 PM
yerssot

still waiting for them to publish it here

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 10:29 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Wow! It's nearly been 2 years since someone posted in here! eek!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 10:29 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

are you sure about that? I think it's only been a year or so....still a very long time indeed...I believe it went dormant becuase not all that many people have ever had the chance to read the lovely thing

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 12:12 AM
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

U can get it in the UK. Try borders books, thats where i get it from. If not they do a UK version thats just called "Star Wars" which is pretty much the same(has same articals and everything. You can get that everywhere.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:39 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Yeah, I know I got it in England when I lived there. SWI is a freakin' great magazine-I should subscribe.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 07:28 PM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

I wanna subscribe.. o.o

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 07:32 PM
Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm

subscribe then.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

Where at?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 07:58 PM
Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm

if you buy or get hold of one, there should be a subscription page in it!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 08:01 PM
Darth Revan
-

I also want to subscribe....Where do they sell them? Would a comic book shop have them?

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:16 PM
Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm

in a word. probably

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 03:03 AM
VengeanceGOD

You can get a subscription online, too. Search for Star Wars Insider, or go to the OS. (However, I think you can only get it in combination with Hyperspace on the OS.)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 04:08 AM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

sorry guys....I left you hanging there.....uh well hold on a bit longer....when I get back home I'll post the address or website that I can......

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 07:57 PM