KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What happens to Jar Jar?

What happens to Jar Jar?
Started by: DarkAge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

What happens to Jar Jar?

Someone, please tell me he dies. Tell me the Jedi get their revenge on him for enabling the creation of the clones and he dies a horrible death.

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:34 AM
Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh go to hell. I hate all these people who make threads about Jar Jar. He wasn't that bad of a character. He didn't stand out at all to me, he wasn't annoying, he wasn't cool, he just was there. So everybody stop making threads where a bunch of noobs come in and all say the exact same thing: OMG I HOPE HE DIEZ CUZ I HATE HIM CUZ HES ANNOYING AND I HATE HIM LAWLZ AND HE MADE THE CLONEZ AND GAVE PALPATIINNES HIZ POWERZ OMGZ I HATE HIM OMGZ HES ANNOYING.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:37 AM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I agree X

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:58 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

zOMG J@r J@r 1s teh s0xx0rs! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jar Jar wasn't a bad character, he didn't annoy me, he was just there.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 05:31 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luke Skywalker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jar Jar was largely unessicary.

May the force be with you.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:13 AM
Click here to Send Luke Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Luke Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Caltor

i think he got blown up on alderaan? jarjar was ok

Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 09:24 PM
Click here to Send Lord Caltor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Caltor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Well according to are good friend SuperShadow, he lives a full and wonderful life of peace...I hope he got blown up.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 09:28 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smoker Stevens
Marihuana Smuggler

hasn't any1 watched the remastered return of the jedi??
He is saying "wesa free"at the end of it. So he cant be killed on alderaan. I think he is living on naboo with boss nass the rest of his live.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 10:06 PM
Click here to Send Smoker Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Smoker Stevens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

This thread blows.

Attachment: ineptitude.jpg
This has been downloaded 156 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF? I never saw that in the remastered DVD. All I remember that was different towards the end of the movie was Anakin's ghost being played by Hayden.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 12:33 AM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zachara
Lady Knight

Briefly, at the end of ROTJ, we see a hole bunch of planets rejoicing at the Emporer's death (which kinda confuses me because conruscant was still under high Imperial control when the rebels on Endor were celabrating). One of these planets is Naboo and there is a Gungun shouting "wesa free" in the streets, but it could be just that : a Gungun, not perticularily Jarjar.

Anyways, Jarjar was a failed kids character in my opinion, but he did cause the Empire in an initial way. Though, lets face it, if it were anyone else (except perhaps Padme, because no matter how bad a script she got, she was an important and potentially smart politian), they would have given emergency powers too.

Captain REX, I'm not sure how its possible for someone to not be annoyed by Jarjar - Unless maybe they were the hearing impaired.

"To Yoda's English class, welcome you, do I. Put subject before verb, fail this class will you." *pokes with small cane* "Listening to me , you are not. Unwise of you, that is. For a detention with Lady Knight Zachara, will you earn. And survive that, you might not."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:20 AM
Click here to Send Zachara a Private Message Find more posts by Zachara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Lol. . .

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:43 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Trying to think of the last good DarkAge made thread....

Hm...

Nope. None.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:59 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth243

has anyone seen the episode 1 dvd extras, GL is going over the script in one and talks about jar jar, he was supposed to be the "comedy element" of star wars, i think c3po and r2d2 pulled it off quite well enough without acting like an (awkward fish) with legs on LSD and cocaine.ie jar jar

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 02:00 AM
Click here to Send Darth243 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth243 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Trying to think of the last good DarkAge made thread....

Hm...

Nope. None.

Well there was that one in the...no....

Maybe he made that one about Ragnos with the...no...f*ckin......

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 02:15 AM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Let's just say Jar Jar bites his tongue really hard, bleeds to death, and leave it at that.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 02:17 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

I asked a valid question, after which I stated my opinion. It genuinely amuses me that you people think I care about your objections to this.

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:21 AM
Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

It amuses me that you felt the need to reply to our objections of which you care nothing for, amused one.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:24 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Hmm... I think Jar Jar was killed by either the clones, or Anakin at the Great Purge.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:41 AM
Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Well I wish he could have been killed by Sidious in ROTS but looks like Jar Jar's fate will be in the EU.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 06:50 PM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote