KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Joiner King

Joiner King
Started by: Darth_Glentract

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Joiner King

I just got the Joiner King and I'm going to start reading it in a few days once I've finished Shatterpoint. Has anyone else read it yet? I know it's a few months old already. (I got it for 3 bucks, so if its bad, its okaystick out tongue)

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 09:03 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Re: Joiner King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I just got the Joiner King and I'm going to start reading it in a few days once I've finished Shatterpoint. Has anyone else read it yet? I know it's a few months old already. (I got it for 3 bucks, so if its bad, its okaystick out tongue)

If it has anything to do with the NJO than I already think it sucks.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

why?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 11:00 PM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Because NJO in general just sucks...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yep, they should've just called it quits after NJO finished. The series was a wreck, but a necessary wreck to finish off the storyline.

If they're going any further, then they're killing the story's dignity.

Or what remains of it.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

I read a piece of it. Three guesses as to who the new antagonists are.

. . .

. . .

Hm? You wouldn't have gotten it anyway. They get to fight oversized ants called 'Krilliks'. How original.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 04:17 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I think I saw the same thing on an episode of the Cosby Show.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 04:21 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Or the failed sitcom "Oops" and the movie "Them".

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 04:23 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Man, that was one wacky movie, heh heh heh...(walks away)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 06:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Darth Faunus
I read a piece of it. Three guesses as to who the new antagonists are.

. . .

. . .

Hm? You wouldn't have gotten it anyway. They get to fight oversized ants called 'Krilliks'. How original.

Oh...good.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 07:29 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starwarsfreak34
Grand Admiral

okay... the NJO didn't suck, and no the joiner king isn't a part of the series. it's a bridge between the NJO and the legacy of the force era. and the joiner king is okay to be fair, but i'm reading the second one and its not as good.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 09:18 AM
Click here to Send starwarsfreak34 a Private Message Find more posts by starwarsfreak34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan Skywalker

What the heck is the Legacy Of The Force era?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 05:22 PM
Click here to Send Dan Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Dan Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by starwarsfreak34
okay... the NJO didn't suck, and no the joiner king isn't a part of the series. it's a bridge between the NJO and the legacy of the force era. and the joiner king is okay to be fair, but i'm reading the second one and its not as good.
Pure opinion, yet not divine mandate.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 09:00 PM
Julie
The Student

Joiner King was strange at points but not bad overall

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote