KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » labyrinth of evil

labyrinth of evil
Started by: darth_shady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darth_shady

Smile labyrinth of evil

how did u guys like the book 'labyrinth of evil'?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:17 PM
Click here to Send darth_shady a Private Message Find more posts by darth_shady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

That was an excellent read. i have to say, however, that the Battle of Coruscant was much more different from that of the Clone Wars

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 02:55 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

the battle was very different, it didnt put the Mace Windu using Force Crush on General Grievous, i liked how descriptive it was, it was a really good book. I read it quite a few times. I wanna get Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 11:42 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

It was pretty good; however i dont understand. I thought those three Jedi in the cartoon shows were protecting the Chancellor. And also, how come on the official site, it said Stass Allie died in ROTS when her speeder was blasted but it was GG who killed her?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 11:53 PM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I have no idea what you said, Dr. Doom101, no offense

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 05:57 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DrDoom101
It was pretty good; however i dont understand. I thought those three Jedi in the cartoon shows were protecting the Chancellor. And also, how come on the official site, it said Stass Allie died in ROTS when her speeder was blasted but it was GG who killed her?
No, that was her cousin, Adi Gallia, Stass was killed when Clone Commander Neyo recieved Order 66 and blasted her and her speeder bike to pieces,you see her death scene in ROTS. wink

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 06:34 AM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Indeedy. Adi Gallia gets gutted by Grievous after Grievous crushes Soon Baytes' head with his hand...or something like that. I just read the Obsession comics.

The Battle of Coruscant was very different, but I almost prefer it, except for a few things. The lack of Mace Windu's crushing, for one. But I like that Windu fought him at all. And Grievous slaughtered a LOT of Jedi.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 07:08 AM
Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

almost as good as labyrinth of evil, but the structure pisses me off. As far as i'm concerned the book is hazy an apocryphal with Clone Wars being canon

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 09:49 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Originally posted by Alkaselzer
And Grievous slaughtered a LOT of Jedi.

I really liked that part of it big grin

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 11:23 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

And so brutally too...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 12:36 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladyjedi05

Im reading it now and so far so GOOD!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 02:18 AM
Click here to Send ladyjedi05 a Private Message Find more posts by ladyjedi05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Originally posted by Fox4
No, that was her cousin, Adi Gallia, Stass was killed when Clone Commander Neyo recieved Order 66 and blasted her and her speeder bike to pieces,you see her death scene in ROTS. wink
wait how come in LOE, it said Stass Allie and Shaak ti were with the chancellor?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 02:29 AM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Because in LoE, Palpatine doesn't have just Shaak Ti, Foul Moudama, and Corobb protecting him.

He has Shaak Ti, Moudama, Corobb, Stass Allie, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, and two other Jedi.

Shaak Ti and Stass Allie are thrown from a gunship when it's hit by enemy fire. Corobb and Moudama die along with the other two Jedi, and Windu and Fisto are given the slip by Grievous, who lets them think they've thrown him off the top of a hovertrain. Then Shaak moves to assault Grievous while he's coming in while Stass Allie is busy elsewhere, fighting droids, and she's beaten but not killed.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 03:10 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I really enjoyed this book. It read just like one of the movies, which is why I liked it so much.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 03:18 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Originally posted by Captain REX
Because in LoE, Palpatine doesn't have just Shaak Ti, Foul Moudama, and Corobb protecting him.

He has Shaak Ti, Moudama, Corobb, Stass Allie, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, and two other Jedi.

Shaak Ti and Stass Allie are thrown from a gunship when it's hit by enemy fire. Corobb and Moudama die along with the other two Jedi, and Windu and Fisto are given the slip by Grievous, who lets them think they've thrown him off the top of a hovertrain. Then Shaak moves to assault Grievous while he's coming in while Stass Allie is busy elsewhere, fighting droids, and she's beaten but not killed.
thanks, rex. but were Moudama and Corobb in LOE? I havent read it in a long time. I recall seeing them in the cartoon shows.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 03:23 AM
chilled monkey

Originally posted by DrDoom101
thanks, rex. but were Moudama and Corobb in LOE? I havent read it in a long time. I recall seeing them in the cartoon shows.

Yes. They just weren't mentioned by name.

Great book. Mace's fight with Grievous on the mono-rail was cool, I'd have loved to have seen it on screen (perhaps including a Grievous POV as he analyses Mace's fighting style).

The bit where Obi-Wan disables the tractor beam and comments that he doesn't expect to do it again was really funny.

One question though; at one point Grievous is sparring with his Magnaguards and it mentions him using Ataro, Shii-Cho, Soresu and Lus-ma. What is Lus-ma?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 11:33 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I dunno, but i think it said he knew all the different lightsaber forms, like a Niman user big grin

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 12:22 PM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Originally posted by chilled monkey
Yes. They just weren't mentioned by name.

Great book. Mace's fight with Grievous on the mono-rail was cool, I'd have loved to have seen it on screen (perhaps including a Grievous POV as he analyses Mace's fighting style).

The bit where Obi-Wan disables the tractor beam and comments that he doesn't expect to do it again was really funny.

One question though; at one point Grievous is sparring with his Magnaguards and it mentions him using Ataro, Shii-Cho, Soresu and Lus-ma. What is Lus-ma?
ahh i remember that. It was when dooku was watching him. What page was that?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 11:01 PM