KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Zonama Sekot

Zonama Sekot
Started by: hord06

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hord06
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zonama Sekot

What's the deal with this planet/being.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:25 PM
Click here to Send hord06 a Private Message Find more posts by hord06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

It's an offspring of the ancient Vong homeworld that fled to the SW galaxy.

Oh and it's alive.

This is pretty f*cked up right here.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 09:29 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tangible God
This is pretty f*cked up right here.

This describes most of the NJO/DN Series.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:43 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBanevv
Sith Lord

Zonama Sekot is also in Rogue Planet.

I'm back!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 10:45 PM
Click here to Send DarthBanevv a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBanevv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

The last book I finished, which was back in like Feb. was Rouge Planet, a good read but isn't Zenoma Sekot a ship/planet. I do know that the ships manufactured there are alive.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:36 AM
Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Yeah, its a living planet, and it could pwn pretty much anyone.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:03 AM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Yeah, its a living planet, and it could pwn pretty much anyone.

Then why'd it flee when danger was upon it, towards the end of "Rouge Planet"?. It left. And Zenoma has a long, huge ripped-like gorge on it's surface that can be seen clearly from space, which the Vong caused when it lorded over Zenoma.

And I dunno about it "pwn'in pretty much everyone". The Death Star and many other Forces I could think of that would hand the planet's ass, to it.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:15 AM
Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Woah, too literal.^

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Then why'd it flee when danger was upon it, towards the end of "Rouge Planet"?. It left. And Zenoma has a long, huge ripped-like gorge on it's surface that can be seen clearly from space, which the Vong caused when it lorded over Zenoma.

And I dunno about it "pwn'in pretty much everyone". The Death Star and many other Forces I could think of that would hand the planet's ass, to it.

Woah, calm down...

Read NJO if you havent, Sekot easily knocks out Luke and would pwn pretty much any force-user 1v1.

Sekot would even defeat the Death Star probably, it can knock out everyone on the station and then use its fleet to pwn.

Sekot fled from the Vong because even its not powerful enough to defeat the Vong fleet alone.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 10:40 PM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBanevv
Sith Lord

So it can destroy the Imperial Navy but not the Vong fleet? Don't make me laugh.

I'm back!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 01:03 AM
Click here to Send DarthBanevv a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBanevv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Originally posted by DarthBanevv
So it can destroy the Imperial Navy but not the Vong fleet? Don't make me laugh.

I never said the Imperial Navy, I said the 'Death Star'.

And the Vong are force resistent, they would be better suited to fighting Sekot.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 01:32 AM
DarthBanevv
Sith Lord

Sorry, I misread it.

I'm back!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 01:34 AM
Great Vengeance

Originally posted by DarthBanevv
Sorry, I misread it.

No problem.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 03:18 AM
FistOfThe North

Read NJO if you havent, Sekot easily knocks out Luke and would pwn pretty much any force-user 1v1.

Sekot would even defeat the Death Star probably, it can knock out everyone on the station and then use its fleet to pwn.

Sekot fled from the Vong because even its not powerful enough to defeat the Vong fleet alone.

Of course Planet "Zenoma Sekot" would knock down Luke. It's a friggen Planet we're talking about, lol.

And no.

1 blast from the Death Star would pulverize it Planet Zenoma Sekot. Chill. Way before it knew what hit it, way before the planet sends of any its fleets to attack the Death Star. Not that it would matter because the Death Star probably has stealth and other orbital radar jamming techniques it can use before even appearing in Zenoma's system. or even Zenoma air space.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:06 AM
Great Vengeance

Of course Planet "Zenoma Sekot" would knock down Luke. It's a friggen Planet we're talking about, lol.

And no.

1 blast from the Death Star would pulverize it Planet Zenoma Sekot. Chill. Way before it knew what hit it, way before the planet sends of any its fleets to attack the Death Star. Not that it would matter because the Death Star probably has stealth and other orbital radar jamming techniques it can use before even appearing in Zenoma's system. or even Zenoma air space.

You do realize Sekot can use the force right?

Stealth and jamming dont matter, Sekot will sense them immediately through the force. And there is nothing to stop Sekot from rendering them all unconscious, or just outright killing them if he feels like it.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:27 AM
DarthBanevv
Sith Lord

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant to the power of the force." -Darth Vader.

I'm back!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 05:34 AM
FistOfThe North

You do realize Sekot can use the force right?

Stealth and jamming dont matter, Sekot will sense them immediately through the force. And there is nothing to stop Sekot from rendering them all unconscious, or just outright killing them if he feels like it.

No?

I haven't heard anything about Zanoma Sekot having any Force powers. I certainly didn't display it in "Rouge Planet", even when it had the chance to do so. Mere humans were going to conquer it or it's technology. Mainly Tarkin and Co. Yet the planet just flew away.

Why didn't it just use the Force, if you say it possesses the power.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 02:54 PM
DarthBanevv
Sith Lord

Sekot controlled the ships with the force.

I'm back!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 08:07 PM
Great Vengeance

No?

I haven't heard anything about Zanoma Sekot having any Force powers. I certainly didn't display it in "Rouge Planet", even when it had the chance to do so. Mere humans were going to conquer it or it's technology. Mainly Tarkin and Co. Yet the planet just flew away.

Why didn't it just use the Force, if you say it possesses the power.

Read NJO...

Its explained that Sekot is always running away because he desires peace for himself and the inhabitants that take residence on him.

In NJO, he demonstrates his raw power in the force when he knocks out dozens of jedi at the same time(including Luke).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:16 PM
Lucius
Unknown

This entire living planet bullshit is fekking lame... damn NJO writers suck.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 09:34 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote