KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » this is stupid but .....

this is stupid but .....
Started by: djBachus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
djBachus

this is stupid but .....

what does KOTOR stand for ?

Old Post May 24th, 2006 01:12 PM
Click here to Send djBachus a Private Message Find more posts by djBachus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Knights of the Old Republic

Old Post May 24th, 2006 02:18 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
djBachus

thanks mate smile

Old Post May 24th, 2006 02:19 PM
Click here to Send djBachus a Private Message Find more posts by djBachus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post May 24th, 2006 03:04 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

K.O.T.O.R

Knowing (the) Old Trilogy Offers Redemption.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 05:35 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

huh

"The wait is over."

Old Post May 24th, 2006 05:45 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

dear goodness, you had to make this a thread, o well i shouldn't be saying this we all start out not knowing stuff but you could have just asked someone

Old Post May 25th, 2006 12:38 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

hey, while there is a thread asking stupid questions, what is DE? i read a lot of star wars, and i can't think of one thing it stands for, i'm probably missing the obvious, but what does DE Luke and DE sidious mean?

Old Post May 27th, 2006 03:50 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Dark Empire, a two part comic book.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 04:15 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

Which is then followed with Empire's End.

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 04:21 AM
Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
l0rd?
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're right... This is stupid.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 10:46 AM
Click here to Send l0rd? a Private Message Find more posts by l0rd? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

By the way. How can you get to the second level of endar spire?

I have been trying to find a ladder or elevator for months but I just cant find one! Whenever I touch that door it says that I should level up. How can I get to the second level in that ship? erm

Old Post May 27th, 2006 12:04 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sesse

I have been trying to find a ladder or elevator for months but I just cant find one! Whenever I touch that door it says that I should level up. How can I get to the second level in that ship? erm

You need to level up your character, not find the second level of the ship. Go to your menu and it should be the first thing you see.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 03:38 PM
Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Originally posted by Sesse

Old Post May 27th, 2006 05:10 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

well i'm thinking that i may just quit playing kotor until the third one comes out because it is starting to bore me *wiats for bashers to arrive*

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:49 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
well i'm thinking that i may just quit playing kotor until the third one comes out because it is starting to bore me *wiats for bashers to arrive*
Download some mods, man. They'll rock your game world. and a link to guide you in the right direction: http://www.pcgamemods.com.

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:52 PM
Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

mine is for XBOX, but i may download those and get a pc version

Old Post May 27th, 2006 06:53 PM