KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Does anyone have any info on how Canderous became Mandalore?

Does anyone have any info on how Canderous became Mandalore?
Started by: DarthMaul9123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

Does anyone have any info on how Canderous became Mandalore?

well.............................................................................................................................................................................................

posting is fun

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:02 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

Re: Does anyone have any info on how Canderous became Mandalore?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
well.............................................................................................................................................................................................

posting is fun

I'm gonna post this in the context of LSM Revan being canon.

Canderous: Before he departed, he left me with a simple mission. He told me where I could find the Mandalore's helmet, and that I must take it and reassemble the clans.

Canderous: When I asked him why he told me nothing, only that I should wait for him to return and be ready for it.

Exile: Ready for what?

Canderous: Revan never said what he was looking for - or what to be ready for. I don't know if I'll ever know.

Canderous: I thought that Revan was a singular Jedi, but now there's you. With all our martial training, battles and ethics, even our greatest warriors are no match for you.

Canderous: But I also have faith in my people. Should we need the clans to fight the Sith, we will, and afterward, Revan will still have his army.

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:24 PM
Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
l0rd?
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is a whole novel about it.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:39 PM
Click here to Send l0rd? a Private Message Find more posts by l0rd? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

im just going to ignore l0rd? if you don't mind

Old Post May 27th, 2006 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
im just going to ignore l0rd? if you don't mind
Yeah, go ahead. And l0rd?, that's directly from the source material and there aren't any KotOR novels around.

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 08:13 PM
Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
l0rd?
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are loads of KOTOR novels. 'Revan: The Truth' anyone?

Old Post May 27th, 2006 08:22 PM
Click here to Send l0rd? a Private Message Find more posts by l0rd? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

Originally posted by l0rd?
There are loads of KOTOR novels. 'Revan: The Truth' anyone?
No, there aren't.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 08:25 PM
D-FENS

Re: Re: Does anyone have any info on how Canderous became Mandalore?

Originally posted by DarthSaboteur
I'm gonna post this in the context of LSM Revan being canon.

Canderous: Before he departed, he left me with a simple mission. He told me where I could find the Mandalore's helmet, and that I must take it and reassemble the clans.

Canderous: When I asked him why he told me nothing, only that I should wait for him to return and be ready for it.

Exile: Ready for what?

Canderous: Revan never said what he was looking for - or what to be ready for. I don't know if I'll ever know.

Canderous: I thought that Revan was a singular Jedi, but now there's you. With all our martial training, battles and ethics, even our greatest warriors are no match for you.

Canderous: But I also have faith in my people. Should we need the clans to fight the Sith, we will, and afterward, Revan will still have his army.
Hmm,never knew that.Thanks Sabo!And l0rd?,you're an idiot,every 'novel' you say exists doesn't,now either make intelligent posts,or don't make any at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 27th, 2006 08:50 PM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote