KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Respect Lord Nyax

Respect Lord Nyax
Started by: Dessel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dessel
Restricted

Account Restricted

Respect Lord Nyax

This mysterious dark jedi sounds pretty interesting and powerful, apparently he wielded something like 6 lightsabers and was almost able to match Luke midway through the NJO series. This guy seems pretty underrated, and generally unknown, so could someone [cough]Glentract[/cough] post some info on him, combat related feats in particular.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:28 AM
Click here to Send Dessel a Private Message Find more posts by Dessel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

"Interesting and powerful" aren't enough to earn him respect. And the 6 sabers, attached to his knees and elbows or whatever, is just stupid. Nyax is a foolish NJO character that should have been scrapped before he was conceived.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dessel
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well that's your opinion, but please either contribute or say nothing.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:14 PM
Click here to Send Dessel a Private Message Find more posts by Dessel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

No, Nebaris. Just no.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 01:13 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dessel
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
No, Nebaris. Just no.

May I ask why? Respect threads are a great way to find out info about a character that would otherwise be hard to find, they've gone down well in the CB forum, why not bring them to the SW forum?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 10:59 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Dessel
Well that's your opinion, but please either contribute or say nothing.
The day you become police of internet forums I will obey. But until then, Nyax deserves no respect.

And if you want to find info on a character, don't demand people to either respect them or say nothing. All you have to do is make a thread asking where info is.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 06:37 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dessel
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tangible God
The day you become police of internet forums I will obey. But until then, Nyax deserves no respect.

And if you want to find info on a character, don't demand people to either respect them or say nothing. All you have to do is make a thread asking where info is.

Please, be quiet. Your posts are irrelevant to the topic, please stop.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 09:27 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I agree with Tangible, so I don't think he has to stop...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 10:33 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dessel
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry Rex, but you have clearly misunderstood the purpose of these respect threads, so before you go and abuse your power, try reading what I posted in the other thread.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 10:46 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nebaris?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 10:53 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dessel
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have no clue... Advent always calls me it, Rex has done so here. Seems to be a play on the words 'Nebar Foxis'.

Edit - Rar, that avy change was quick.

Anyways, let's drop the subject, stick to the current topic.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 10:54 PM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have no clue... Advent always calls me it, Rex has done so here. Seems to be a play on the words 'Nebar Foxis'.

It's the name of a former member. You and he do share similiar qualities...

Edit: Like your penchant for dictating things. Rex is a mod, you are not. Start adhering to his advice, and stop expecting others to listen to yours.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dessel
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever. Let's try and stay on topic guys. I mean 12 posts and not one thing on Nyax, it's a joke.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 10:57 PM
General G
Canadian.

Geeze people, I'll post something, may not be much, but at least it;s more than what everyone else has put down. All I really know about him is that he stole children from their beds and that he was able to use six lightsabers after he was injured and his mother put him in stasis where afterwards he was able to use six, his mother probably did something to him for that to happen.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 11:59 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by General G
Geeze people, I'll post something, may not be much, but at least it;s more than what everyone else has put down. All I really know about him is that he stole children from their beds and that he was able to use six lightsabers after he was injured and his mother put him in stasis where afterwards he was able to use six, his mother probably did something to him for that to happen.
All reasons which back up the fact that he deserves no respect.

If Nebaris wants Nyax information, he can look on Wookiepedia and stop pestering the forums with these useless threads.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 06:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, Escape, it's GM Nebaris. A sock check gave me King Adas, which then leads to Blax XXX/GM Nebaris, then to Count Kent...

Amazed? I'm not.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 06:40 AM
Dessel
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tangible God
All reasons which back up the fact that he deserves no respect.

If Nebaris wants Nyax information, he can look on Wookiepedia and stop pestering the forums with these useless threads.

1. Wookiepedia isn't 100% reliable, and for character's as big as Anakin, is severely lacking in info. Wookiepedia is also often very vague, and sometimes just wrong.

2. Coming from the guy who made the 'Jesus vs. Malak' thread? Please.. You're pestering these threads with your useless posts, please, stop typing.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 10:10 AM
zephiel7

Nyax, was a guy

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 01:30 PM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

1. Wookiepedia isn't 100% reliable, and for character's as big as Anakin, is severely lacking in info. Wookiepedia is also often very vague, and sometimes just wrong.

2. Coming from the guy who made the 'Jesus vs. Malak' thread? Please.. You're pestering these threads with your useless posts, please, stop typing.
So you have been around that long, I smell a dirty sock. But I'm flattered you remembered, thank you.

When you want information on a character such as Nyax, you need not look far, he's thankfully a rather undeveloped individual. And since you have the whole internet at your disposal, why waste time looking for info here on a virtually unkown such as Nyax, and VERY well known one such as Anakin.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 11:13 PM
Jedi_Jesus_Fish

Itd be nice if someone was able to access a way to read the novels online about Nyax, (Rebel stand and the like) without having to pay to read em.

If i had a way to get the books, id just create an RT on CV for the guy. Hes HEAVILY lacking in info. awesome character though. Childlike, but with power of a Plageuis tier combatant, arguably moreso.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 02:41 PM
Click here to Send Jedi_Jesus_Fish a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_Jesus_Fish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote