KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Whose the Best Female Jedi?

Who Is The Best Female Jedi?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Bastila Shan (KOTOR\EU) 8 27.59%
Leia Organa Solo (Jedi) 1 3.45%
Sera Keto 1 3.45%
Bene 0 0%
Brianna\Handmaiden (Kotor 2) 0 0%
Shaak Ti 6 20.69%
Mara Jade (Light Jedi Master) 9 31.03%
Ayala Secura 4 13.79%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Whose the Best Female Jedi?
Started by: MasterAshenVor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

Whose the Best Female Jedi?

here is my question who is the best FEMALE JEDI and when i mean the best i mean with Force\Saber\Sexy skills big grin

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 02:56 AM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

There's too much EU in this poll to make it live on in this forum. Moving to the EU forum.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 09:32 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

Aayla is the 'BEST', if you get my meaning.

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 01:07 PM
Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apollo Cloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bastilla is the most powerful, closely followed by Nomi.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 01:31 PM
Click here to Send Apollo Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Apollo Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by allfg
Bastilla is the most powerful, closely followed by Nomi. Bane in dress.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 01:46 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

LOL!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 02:07 PM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mara jade is, followed by Kreia

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 03:31 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Shaak. All the way.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 04:47 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Wheres Depa in this poll?

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 06:05 PM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Shade
~Dark Lord~

Shaak ti, Her will power is overwhelming.

Feel The Anger Flowing Through You...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 06:33 PM
Click here to Send Darth Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

Sorry that i dident put all the girls in here i just thought of a few i couldent remember them all.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 03:09 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mace.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 03:17 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Wheres Depa in this poll?

Bariss Offee? Luminara Unduli? Etain Tur-Mukan?

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:19 AM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apollo Cloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** them, where the fricking hell is Nomi Sunrider, she’s the only one who can realistically touch Bastilla.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:23 AM
Click here to Send Apollo Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Apollo Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Master Bane
**** them, where the fricking hell is Nomi Sunrider, she’s the only one who can realistically touch Bastilla.

I think Mara Jade would do more than touch her. Her training as an Emperor's Hand and her additional training with Luke and war experience make her a formidable opponent. As I recall, she beat Lumiya once, too.

Bastilla really isn't uberpowerful, Nebaris. She's less than Maul. :s

Edit: And Depa, btw, would WTFpwn Bastilla - who is nowhere near being close to Mace - and Depa was stated to be a better swordsman than him.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:25 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apollo Cloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

She is, and she'd firmly beat anybody you just named. You can't deny that owning powerful Dark Jedi in saber combat while still only a padawan makes her pretty uber. That alone puts her above those you mentioned in my eyes, given the training, experience and general growth she subsequently gained. Bastilla just simply hasn't had enough exposure, but given what we know, we can guess that she's one of the best.

Last edited by Apollo Cloud on Apr 1st, 2007 at 04:38 AM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:34 AM
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Originally posted by Count Makashi
Aayla is the 'BEST', if you get my meaning.

Damn right! btw, I go for Mara Jade (not in THAT meaning, though)

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:37 AM
Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
She is, and she'd firmly beat anybody you just named.

Mara? No.

Lumiya? No.

Malak? She lost to him already.

Maul? Hell no.

Depa? Lmao, Nebaris, I'm losing sympathy for you and my feelings of hospitality and neutrality are fading. Depa would annihilate her in lightsaber combat.

Mace? Dream on, my friend. Dream on.

quote:
You can't deny that owning powerful Dark Jedi in saber combat while still only a padawan makes her pretty uber.

Gee. Guess we should give Obi-Wan an award for actually defeating a Sith Lord (who is far more powerful than anyone in Revan's cadre of dark Jedi). TPM Obi-Wan is already a mile ahead of Bastilla, by your logic.

quote:
That alone puts her above those you mentioned in my eyes, given the training, experience and general growth she subsequently gained.

Get some glasses, then.

quote:
Bastilla just simply hasn't had enough exposure, but given what we know,

Bastilla simply has no talent beyond her Battle Meditation, and she's not even the best in that department.

quote:
we can guess that she's one of the best.

Rethink your guesswork.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:56 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apollo Cloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Mara? No.

Lumiya? No.

Malak? She lost to him already.

Maul? Hell no.

Depa? Lmao, Nebaris, I'm losing sympathy for you and my feelings of hospitality and neutrality are fading. Depa would annihilate her in lightsaber combat.

Mace? Dream on, my friend. Dream on.

1. Who mentioned Malak?

2. Despite Malak, she'd beat anybody on that list, she's simply too good.

3. What is it with you and threatening to start getting uncivil whenever we're on the opposite sides in a debate? Lol, seriously man, we may very different opinions, but that's no need to take anything too personally.

quote:
Gee. Guess we should give Obi-Wan an award for actually defeating a Sith Lord

The difference is, Obi-Wan was getting his ass kicked, and got lucky. Bastilla was actually completely owning her opponent, which speaks for far more than what Obi-Wan did.

quote:
(who is far more powerful than anyone in Revan's cadre of dark Jedi).

Proof for this? Given that Maul was simply a random force user that Sidious found that hadn't been discovered by the Jedi, whereas the Dark jedi with Revan were likely the elite of an entire order of them, I wouldn't say Maul is necessarily more powerful.

quote:
TPM Obi-Wan is already a mile ahead of Bastilla, by your logic.

No, not really.

1. I see no reason to believe that Maul was more powerful than the Dark jedi Bastilla owned.

2. As I previously mentioned, Bastilla owned her opponent, whereas Obi-Wan was getting owned and managed to get a lucky shot to win.

3. Bastilla improved incredibly after the point in case.

quote:
Get some glasses, then.

Now now, if you're gonna be doing that, at least add in the [Advent]s.

quote:
Bastilla simply has no talent beyond her Battle Meditation, and she's not even the best in that department.

From what we know, she is, and it's funny how you constantly say that she only has one talent, despite me posting an entire essay's worth of them each time.

quote:
Rethink your guesswork.

No, I'm good, though I'm thinking you need to come to terms with the fact that less exposure =/ less power.

Last edited by Apollo Cloud on Apr 1st, 2007 at 05:25 AM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 05:21 AM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
1. Who mentioned Malak?

I did, and you said that Bastilla would "firmly beat anybody I named".

quote:
2. Despite Malak, she'd beat anybody on that list, she's simply too good.

Wrong. Malak isn't on that list, and if you mean "someone I mentioned", then she'd go down to Maul, Depa, and Mace. Hard.

quote:
3. What is it with you and threatening to start getting uncivil whenever we're on the opposite sides in a debate? Lol, seriously man, we may very different opinions, but that's no need to take anything too personally.

Because your opinions eventually cross the line from supportable to completely stupid.

quote:
The difference is, Obi-Wan was getting his ass kicked, and got lucky. Bastilla was actually completely owning her opponent, which speaks for far more than what Obi-Wan did.

Right. And "random Dark Jedi X" > Powerful Sith Lord.

quote:
Proof for this? Given that Maul was simply a random force user that Sidious found that hadn't been discovered by the Jedi, whereas the Dark jedi with Revan were likely the elite of an entire order of them, I wouldn't say Maul is necessarily more powerful.

Maul is "one of the deadliest Sith apprentices in history" (according to the Visual Guide, which is more canon than your interpretations of some weak Dark Jedi). There goes your entire point.

Furthermore, yes, that's exactly Sidious's intent. Recruit some weak Force user and dedicate twenty years into indoctrinating him in the Force to become his apprentice and enforcer. Right.

That was sarcasm, by the way, as his entire M.O. has been to get the "stronger apprentice".

quote:
1. I see no reason to believe that Maul was more powerful than the Dark jedi Bastilla owned.

Yet, I gave it to you. smile

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 05:26 AM