KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Lusankya

The Lusankya
Started by: Thiru

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Lusankya

I have a question, how was the ship buried in corsucant without anybody noticing? Could palpatine lifted it with the force then bury it in coruscant? Could he have mind raped millions of people making them forget what they had saw?

Is it ok someone answer this?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 05:28 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Palpatine is powerful no doubt there but that powerful... I personally think that accomplishin such a feat is beyond him.

For me it's more likely that it in some way was camoflaged and then buried in a remote and dead area of corusant possibly like the one where Dooku landed in the Episode II it looked remote and isolated IMO a good place to hide such a ship.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 05:33 PM
Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's a good question, and I don't believe we're ever given an answer to it. Many speculate that it was Palpatine doing his "mind clouding" trick, but nothing is official as far as I know. I'm just sad it fell into rebel hands.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 05:37 PM
Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Utrigita
Palpatine is powerful no doubt there but that powerful... I personally think that accomplishin such a feat is beyond him.

For me it's more likely that it in some way was camoflaged and then buried in a remote and dead area of corusant possibly like the one where Dooku landed in the Episode II it looked remote and isolated IMO a good place to hide such a ship.

How is it possible to cloak a 19 000 m long ship?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 05:44 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thiru
How is it possible to cloak a 19 000 m long ship?

why do you as questions to which you already know the answear???

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 06:03 PM
Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whether or not Palpatine lifted the ship is unknown, but according to the Essential Guide to Characters, he did cloud the minds of Coruscant's population to make them forget.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 10:06 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

What is so special about the 'Lusankya' ?

I've never heard of that ship before...

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 04:30 AM
Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its the Executor's sister ship. A second Executor class SSD that was built in secret and buried on Coruscant in case Palpatine needed to get away quickly in style.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 07:30 AM
Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote