KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Jus Read My Facts On Sidious

Jus Read My Facts On Sidious
Started by: BOOG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOOG

Jus Read My Facts On Sidious

I STILL DONT LIKE HIM BUT YEAH HES DEFINETLY A BAD MOTHER ****ER.Now i know why gideon rides his cock so hard hahah,and i defenitly misplaced him on my top ever but also to back up some of the stuff i said i copied this from wiki

Although tempted, Galen resisted what his master could not: falling to the dark side through Palpatine's manipulation. Using telekinesis, he hurled objects at Sidious, who absorbed the blows, at great personal injury to himself, and attempted to goad Galen into dealing the deathblow. Galen, realizing that killing Palpatine would turn him back to the dark side, backed off. Palpatine summoned his full strength and sent lightning at Kota, attempting to force the issue, but Galen unexpectedly took the blast for his friend and was fatally wounded. With his dying breath, Galen caused an explosion with the Force, incapacitating Palpatine long enough for a group of captured Rebel leaders to escape.[56]

also i loved this part

In the end, only four beings have ever been known to duel the Emperor on equal terms: Jedi Master Mace Windu, Jedi Master Yoda, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, and Galen Marek.

Now give SK some motha****in love hahaha amd also who ever wants to give me sum more info on his 2 clone bodies how did that all work out withc was is actuall one and where they just as strong..

WHO RUN IT

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 03:06 AM
Click here to Send BOOG a Private Message Find more posts by BOOG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Re: Jus Read My Facts On Sidious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BOOG
I STILL DONT LIKE HIM BUT YEAH HES DEFINETLY A BAD MOTHER ****ER.Now i know why gideon rides his cock so hard
I loled.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 03:28 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Re: Re: Jus Read My Facts On Sidious

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I loled.

I got a text message the other day showing Princess Leia giving Sidious a blowjob while Darth Maul was DPing her with his saber and his own unit.

It was disturbing. And strangely sexy.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 04:25 AM
Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsnake

Dear BOOG

Go away.

Never return.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 06:06 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I ride his cock so hard because he's powerful? No. That's shallow. That was Ysanne Isard.

The rugged good looks, charm, and humanitarian efforts did it for me.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 08:26 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Gideon
I ride his dick so hard because he's powerful? No. That's shallow. That was Ysanne Isard.

The rugged good looks, charm, and humanitarian efforts did it for me.

Reported.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 08:31 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by sweersa
Reported.

Sweet. REX and Ush will agree. They too have been seduced by the Daaa'k Loah'd.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 08:43 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Happy_Sith

TFU contributed even more to my love for the Sidious character.

The way he fooled that simpering Jedi was magnificent.

As a matter of fact, I remember chuckling to myself as he did it.

I look nothing like a man, but I suppose my previous maleness got me started in Star Wars.

Last edited by Happy_Sith on Oct 17th, 2008 at 08:51 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Happy_Sith a Private Message Find more posts by Happy_Sith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Re: Re: Re: Jus Read My Facts On Sidious

Originally posted by Enyalus
I got a text message the other day showing Princess Leia giving Sidious a blowjob while Darth Maul was DPing her with his saber and his own unit.

It was disturbing. And strangely sexy.
I demand proof of this claim.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 01:15 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOOG

i was hoping for a better response from gideon to be honest i thought you would love that i put facts about galen woopin sisious.

WHO RUN IT

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 02:51 AM
Click here to Send BOOG a Private Message Find more posts by BOOG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

i was hoping for a better response from gideon to be honest i thought you would love that i put facts about galen woopin sisious.

Except that Wookieepedia isn't a source. The official databank is, and it says Galen was "no match" for the Emperor. Meaning you lose and I win.

So, yeah, I'm really glad you brought those "facts" up. Kinda made you look like a moron.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 02:55 AM
BOOG

TAKE sidiouses vagina out of your mouth plently of ppl use wookiepedia.WAR GALEN

WHO RUN IT

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 03:08 AM
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

TAKE sidiouses vagina out of your mouth plently of ppl use wookiepedia.WAR GALEN

Sidious is a hermaphrodite? Interesting. Moving right along, "many people use Wiki" is irrelevant. It is still a public organism that can be edited by anybody. It is not official.

The databank, on the other hand, is. And it says Palpatine > Marek.

Come on, now. You've gotta be the sorest loser out of your hood. What sort of self-respecting thug, gangsta, or crunkmasta would start whining and go "Waaa! Take Sidious's vagina outta yo' mouth"?

It's time to accept the truth. I just pimpsmacked you via the internet and you can't handle it. You'll be the laughing stock of the ghetto.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 03:29 AM
BOOG

HAHAHAHAHAHAH gideon you are by far my favorite nerd on here,your shit talking is hilarious i dont even mind it but galen ownes sidious just admit it.Hes wayyy younger and inexperienced and still ass pounding sidious like a the cheap tranny he is.

WHO RUN IT

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 06:36 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Um... what? Yeah, I'm closing this...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 07:10 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote