KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Post NJO????

Post NJO????
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

Post NJO????

Will there be novels that take place post NJO????
SO far there are no plans, but the NJO is coming to a close soon....then they're going to concentrate efforts on the bridge b/t epII and EpIII but will we ever know what happens post NJO?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2003 03:57 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I believe so. Why just stop after NJO?

They know there is still tons of money left in SW novels, so once they finish everythign else I bet they will concentrate on post NJO.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2003 05:54 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

ha.......yea the way I am you slap the name star wars on it and I've got to own it or at least get to read it once!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2003 04:37 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Same here.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2003 07:42 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Unless it's really stupid that is...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2003 10:13 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

well how would you know it if you haven't read it yet???...do you start it and just not finish????

Old Post Mar 12th, 2003 03:46 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

That's like I was the Jedi Apprentice series and a lot of the novels. I spent ludicrious amounts of $ to buy and then read them. Then, when my attention went into other areas, I sold my collection at the local paperback exchange.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2003 11:36 PM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

*gasp* you sold your books!!!!>??????

Old Post Mar 31st, 2003 06:32 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

It was a very strenous and stressful time. I thought I was doing myself a favor. Needless to say, hindsight is always 20/20!!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2003 10:11 PM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

true.....now you know anyway....are you going to buy most/all the star wars books coming out ....there are a whole bunch this year and next ...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2003 10:45 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I am most defintely going to be collecting the newer books as they come out, provided I can keep my resources from overspending!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2003 02:14 AM
Julie
The Student

do you have a nice steady income????....though really that's not required...hey I do alright in the star wars book dept even though I only work about 4 months a year

Old Post Apr 1st, 2003 04:49 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Actually I do. At the moment I have had to keep resources down for new clothes(and the occassional book!) and food supplies. Oh, and I haven't had the time to read the book I got last night. Things have been too busy lately.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2003 07:14 PM
Julie
The Student

oh too bad...well there's always the weekend....except for me b/c I have a chem test on monday which I need to practice for.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 04:24 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I am about 2/3 into Star By Star(NJO) which I got a copy of yesterday. After that I plan to start the other book. Oh and good luck on your chem test!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 09:48 PM
Julie
The Student

thank you....I dislike chemistry at the moment, but like it or not that test will come.....have fun reading SBS...that is a nice long and very action packed one...though I don't think that it is my favorite

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 11:23 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I have been enthralled in it all day! It's been rather quiet around my neighborhood today.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 11:42 PM
Julie
The Student

quiet is usually a good thing...excitement usually heralds bad news...
I was busy today, but that is all over now ....perhaps I shall even read a bit of TTT....hopefully I'll finish it w/in the year

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2003 04:30 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Speaking of post NJO, I finished Star By Star this afternoon. It was an awesome book, even if it brought about the death of another major character......(But I'm not going to ruin the story for those who haven't read it!)

Old Post Apr 4th, 2003 01:48 AM
Julie
The Student

yes it was good.....sad but good
too bad that....oops....*puts hand over mouth* embarrasment

Old Post Apr 4th, 2003 05:02 AM