KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Jensaarai1's accuracy

Jensaarai1's accuracy
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Jensaarai1's accuracy

(If you watch him) How accurate do you think his Versus video's are? I'd like your opinion on this, guys.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 04:18 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrepid37
Restricted

Account Restricted

He says Vader>Yoda, then Kun>Vader.

That should tell you everything.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 04:51 PM
Click here to Send Intrepid37 a Private Message Find more posts by Intrepid37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

His videos are interesting, but I disagree with him quite a lot.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 04:59 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

I don't like his propaganda.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 05:05 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Intrepid37
He says Vader>Yoda, then Kun>Vader.

That should tell you everything.

But he backs it up with good arguments.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 05:51 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

He talks too much, his videos would be better if he reduced them to 5 minutes.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Allankles
He talks too much, his videos would be better if he reduced them to 5 minutes.
No, he needs time to make a best guess.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 06:03 PM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

That shouldn't take more than 5 minutes, he ends up talking too much.
The permutations of each battle are also deeper than he suggests and he breaks everything down in a one sided way- calling Yoda's ataru application 'basic'. calling Vodo weak against staffs - the main reason he lost to Kun was because he couldn't believe he'd trained such a brutish apprentice.

As I said there's more to the Jedi he talks about than he indicates, yet he peddles his opinions as law. Cut it to 5 minutes and the vids would be better.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 06:11 PM
Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jmanghan
But he backs it up with good arguments.

His arguments often reach for conclusions and ignore vital information. His Asajj Ventress vs Sedriss video was ridiculous in my estimation.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 06:12 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

That shouldn't take more than 5 minutes, he ends up talking too much.
The permutations of each battle are also deeper than he suggests and he breaks everything down in a one sided way- calling Yoda's ataru application 'basic'. calling Vodo weak against staffs - the main reason he lost to Kun was because he couldn't believe he'd trained such a brutish apprentice.

As I said there's more to the Jedi he talks about than he indicates, yet he peddles his opinions as law. Cut it to 5 minutes and the vids would be better.

Kun is beyond Vader in every sense of the word, he's comparable to Sidious in my opinion.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 09:22 PM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Kun was ok, powerful but childish. He only became a legend because of the power he was blessed with, otherwise he was an epic failure.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 09:36 PM
Jmanghan

Kun was ok, powerful but childish. He only became a legend because of the power he was blessed with, otherwise he was an epic failure.

We can agree upon him being above Vader in Sheer Combat ability though, right?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 09:50 PM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Yes he would be better fighter than the old cyborg Vader.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 10:05 PM
Jmanghan

Yes he would be better fighter than the old cyborg Vader.

To be fair, if Anakin didn't get those injuries, he would've killed Sidious eventually.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 10:10 PM
Q99

I was unfamiliar and was going to check them out, but 45 minutes to an hour discussing one-on-one fights? Yikes!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 10:46 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Kun is beyond Vader in every sense of the word, he's comparable to Sidious in my opinion.

Kun is a better Sith Lord than Anakin/Vader. Vader was submissive, crippled by guilt, and given to great remorse. He was a servant for 20-30 years. By Sith ideals, Kun was better.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 10:51 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Q99
I was unfamiliar and was going to check them out, but 45 minutes to an hour discussing one-on-one fights? Yikes!

I listened to them while I was playing TOR, or typing up replies here.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 10:52 PM
Q99

I skipped to the end of the few- judging *just* by the conclusions, they aren't too bad, though I agree the result of Asajj vs Sedriss was silly.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 11:11 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You should listen to his lightsaber argument for Sedriss. He forced Luke to resort to the Force to beat him through sheer lightsaber skiilz and is just a physical tank because he has a 16 in constitution in the RPG guide.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 11:15 PM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

16 Constitution is like +3 hp. Monstrous!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 11:28 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote