KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Who where the worst jedi?

Who where the worst jedi?
Started by: PTforthewin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who where the worst jedi?

I think the worst jedi would either be Rosh Penin or Ashoka tano

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 04:40 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Ahsoka was actually very skilled for her age. Satele Shans apprentice (I cant remember his name) is under impressive to me.

Last edited by WildBantha88 on Apr 14th, 2014 at 05:01 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 04:57 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Who where the worst jedi?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PTforthewin
I think the worst jedi would either be Rosh Penin or Ashoka tano

If you think Ahsoka sucks so much, then why are you making versus threads about her? And, you're spelling her name wrong.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 05:00 AM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The worst Jedi are the ones we yet have names for.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 11:08 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

lol, nice point

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 03:45 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

what do you mean?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 03:57 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

All the jedi padawans we never knew about because they were to weak for a story to be told about.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 07:51 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the jedi padawans we never knew about because they were to weak for a story to be told about.
so your basically saying only the "known" identified jedi are powerful ones but the unidentified ones are weak? I think an average random jedi master could easily defeat ahsoka

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 08:19 PM
Q99

Weakest or worse? They're two very different things.

Some strong Jedi made very bad decisions, some weak Jedi were very good. Tionne was a very helpful Jedi in Luke's era, but she wouldn't even be considered for training had she not gotten in on the ground floor of a rebuilding order.

so your basically saying only the "known" identified jedi are powerful ones but the unidentified ones are weak? I think an average random jedi master could easily defeat ahsoka

The serieses tend to focus on the strong characters, with rare exception.

And Ahsoka was pretty combat-badass by the end, she likely could put up a good fight against quite a few!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 12:43 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Ajunta Pall, Phanius, or A'Sharad Hett.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 01:37 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Whenever I think shitty force user... the first thing that comes to mind is Darovit. Given that he betrayed the Jedi as well as sucking dick when it came to power, I'd say he's a pretty good candidate.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 03:28 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834
Ajunta Pall, Phanius, or A'Sharad Hett.
A'shared Hett was a great jedi during the clone wars even obi wan admitted it later he also created a sith empire a hundred years later and killed darth Wyyrlok 3

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 03:34 AM
ares834

A'shared Hett was a great jedi during the clone wars even obi wan admitted it later he also created a sith empire a hundred years later and killed darth Wyyrlok 3

That he was once a "great" Jedi does not make up for the fact that he fell to the dark side, created a new Sith Order, conquered the galaxy, and crippled the Jedi Order. And, unlike Anakin or Revan, he wasn't redeemed in the end. He was a terrible Jedi. Far worse than say Ahsoka.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 06:28 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

That he was once a "great" Jedi does not make up for the fact that he fell to the dark side, created a new Sith Order, conquered the galaxy, and crippled the Jedi Order. And, unlike Anakin or Revan, he wasn't redeemed in the end. He was a terrible Jedi. Far worse than say Ahsoka.

Yea, being a great sith does make someone a rather bad Jedi, doesn't it? smile

Lord Kaan and Darth Ruin on similar grounds were pretty lousy.

Heck, Kaan was trained and brought up by the Jedi to do the exact opposite of what he did.

Still, Ahsoka was secretly manipulating Anakin and Palpatine the whole time, which is pretty bad in itself... wink

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 12:07 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

1) Lucian Draay and his merry men were awful Jedi.

"Yeah let's murder our own apprentices and frame the last one for the crime."

I get they were trying to defend countless lives but slaughtering innocents because one of them MAY become a tyrant based purely upon visions that are known to be fallible...

Yeah, contenders for worst Jedi there.

2) Nomar Organa. He was a complete disgrace to the word "Jedi."

He lies to Lady Rist and callously manipulates her feelings to get what he wants, showing no regard at all for how much that must have hurt her, seeing as she only pined for him for twenty years!

Not to mention stupidly claiming "there is no room for love in a Jedi's life." What an idiot! The whole point of being a Jedi is to devote your life to helping others, i.e. altruistic love.

3) Rhad Tarn. I get the idea was to show how corrupt the Republic had become and how disgusted he was at having to work for it but he's seething with so much rage right from his first appearance that he turns to the dark side after just a few goads from Ventress and immediately tries to kill his fellow Jedi. How did he ever become a Knight if he has so little self-control?

4) Hanna Ding. I suppose you could say she's just a teen and even Jedi aren't perfect, but she's an arrogant bully who shows open contempt for one of her classmates. Not the traits I'd consider right in a Jedi.

Last edited by chilled monkey on Apr 15th, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 12:47 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 05:10 PM
Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Without Qui-Gon we wouldn't have metal bikini Leia.

Boo, I say!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 05:23 PM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think his storyline is over he might be rescurrated or come back as a force ghost I think palpatine will be back aswell

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 05:31 PM
Q99

I don't think his storyline is over he might be rescurrated or come back as a force ghost I think palpatine will be back aswell

Cade and Luke's ghost seem to make sure that when Krayt's body went to Coruscant's sun, his spirit went with it.

quote:
Chilled Monkey
1) Lucian Draay and his merry men were awful Jedi.

"Yeah let's murder our own apprentices and frame the last one for the crime."

I get they were trying to defend countless lives but slaughtering innocents because one of them MAY become a tyrant based purely upon visions that are known to be fallible...

Yeah, contenders for worst Jedi there.

Indeed!

One of the seers: "But we saw! A sith lord in a red suit, like the padawans were wearing!"

The Gryph: "Dude, like half a dozen people have worn that suit. And you thought Zayne would fall to the dark side? Have you met Zayne? You're an idiot."

(One of the ones who wore the suit turned out to be Malak, but it had zilch to do with the Padawawn)

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 07:48 PM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99
Cade and Luke's ghost seem to make sure that when Krayt's body went to Coruscant's sun, his spirit went with it.

Destroying a spirit is impossible

Indeed!

One of the seers: "But we saw! A sith lord in a red suit, like the padawans were wearing!"

The Gryph: "Dude, like half a dozen people have worn that suit. And you thought Zayne would fall to the dark side? Have you met Zayne? You're an idiot."

(One of the ones who wore the suit turned out to be Malak, but it had zilch to do with the Padawawn)

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 08:12 PM