KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 10 Unarmed Fighters

Top 10 Unarmed Fighters
Started by: ILS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Top 10 Unarmed Fighters

What the title says. Lightsabers excluded, who are the most skilled unarmed fighters in the mythos? Non-Force Users and droids included.

Sub-question: What groups (i.e, Mandalorians, Nightbrothers) have produced the best unarmed fighters?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Last edited by ILS on Nov 17th, 2014 at 08:32 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 08:30 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Son of Mortis... nuff said.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 08:33 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Hego Damask, Agen Kolar, Darth Maul, Kit Fisto, Anoon Bondara

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 08:38 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

In addition to carth's

Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Tor Vizsla, Grievous, Mace Windu, Asajj Ventress

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 08:44 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

I wonder how good Yoda and ROTS Sidious were.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 08:56 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'd like to throw Bane, Malgus, Lsu, and Sugi onto the pile.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 09:00 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sidious taught Maul Teras Kasi and quite a bit of his martial skill.

Sidious incorporated martial strikes against Yoda

quote:
In that lightning-speared tornado of feet and fists and blades and bashing machines, his vision finally pierced the darkness that had clouded the Force. Finally, he saw the truth.

This truth: that he, the avatar of light, Supreme Master of the Jedi Order, the fiercest, most implacable, most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known...

just—

didn't—

have it.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 09:03 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane doesn't deserve to be on this list.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 09:07 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Malgus probably shouldn't be here unless I'm missing something. He's a good striker but he doesn't have a lot of versatility.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 09:13 AM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Sidious taught Maul Teras Kasi and quite a bit of his martial skill.

Sidious incorporated martial strikes against Yoda

Not surprising at all since he has super speed and strength. I didnt know about his mastery of the technique though.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 09:14 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Savage knocked out by Sidious, via kicking his head.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 09:24 AM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kar Vastor too granted he was on a nexus when he beat Windu up

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 09:29 AM
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Kar Vastor too granted he was on a nexus when he beat Windu up

Still he lacks speed. He failed to tag Windu in that fight, he only caught him via sucker punch iirc.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 09:41 AM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Banus

Bane doesn't deserve to be on this list.

Bane would be at the top of my list. Ever see a guy in the middle weights challenge a heavy weight champ for the title? There is a reason...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 10:54 AM
Click here to Send Darth Banus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Banus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by Darth Banus
Bane would be at the top of my list. Ever see a guy in the middle weights challenge a heavy weight champ for the title? There is a reason...

The reason being that a heavy weight CHAMP is highly skilled and so a middle weight guy can't overcome his physical edge through superior training. That is not the case with Bane.

Bane has little skill in unarmed combat. Sure he's tough and powerful but this is about the most SKILLED unarmed fighters, not the strongest or toughest.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 12:16 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He was never good at physical combat, he has no skill on martial arts. He may be big and like to get physical with guys, but he'd get stomped in a fistfight with Kolar or Maul

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 02:45 PM
WildBantha88

Dotj era jed'aii. Their martial arts were less about sword fighting back then and incorporated unarmed martial arts like Alchaka

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 02:56 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Imperial Royal Guardsmen, and no not saying that just cause I have one as an avatar. :P

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 03:17 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Imperial Royal Guardsmen, and no not saying that just cause I have one as an avatar. :P
lies and slander!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 03:30 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by WildBantha88
lies and slander!

Naawww, they are beastly fighters.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 03:34 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote