KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Darth Bane's Power

Darth Bane's Power
Started by: Pyron_Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Darth Bane's Power

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...le%3A%28Bane%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...le%3A%28Bane%29

How did two such radically different set of opinions come about on the same day...?

As I finish Bane's trilogy I decided to do a search and was at first confused by people putting the Jawless Wonder above him. But then I immediately found the second thread and now I just dunno.

Also was confused by people putting Maul above Bane.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 02:24 AM
Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 02:27 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Shaak Ti level/Kyle Katarn level in power

Qui Gon Jinn/Corran Horn/Kyle Katarn level in sabers

He's inferior to most if not all of the major Sith and Jedi though

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 02:33 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Pyron, I suggest you contact our member "carthage". He's our leading expert on all things Darth Bane.

EDIT: Ah, nvm, Carthage already posted. Awesome. Agreed! thumb up big grin

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 02:33 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage

thumb up

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 02:34 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

When did Shaak Ti have enough TK power to destroy an entire huge ass temple with one move? That's the kind of shit ROTS Anakin does. Well, Labyrinth of Evil is basically ROTS Anakin.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 02:45 AM
Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

It was a concentrated attack on a nexus. It wasn't a display of his natural power he can perform in a fight.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 02:46 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

A bit above Count Dooku's level.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 04:34 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

laughing out loud

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 05:03 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 05:06 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Not my fault Dooku is overrated shit, that gets pummeled by fodder pirates.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 05:23 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Seems to me you're a bit biased and a hater, carthage.

Last edited by Pyron_Knight on Nov 1st, 2015 at 05:28 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 05:23 AM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...userid%3A146103

The hate and immaturity is strong with the anti-Bane people.

Repeatedly putting Bane in stomp threads doesn't hurt the character as much as it hurts you, carthage.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 05:29 AM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Carth's butt is still hurt from Bane taking his manhood a few years back.

Last edited by Deronn Solo on Nov 1st, 2015 at 05:45 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 05:36 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

This guy obviously hasn't seen the numerous retarded statements by tools like Neph, Appletonia, DMB, saying POD Bane is a greater duelist than Sidious, Bane can kill Maul and Savage/Anakin/Kenobi at once, or that he'd be competition for Sidious, or that Bane would beat guys like Dooku, Vader, Kun, Malgus or others who are more skilled and have better force feats than him.

Maybe you should stop sucking his dick, and actually read the hilarious posts they make. You already caught a glimpse of DC's braindamaged claim he's better than Dooku lmfao

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 05:40 AM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Carth's butt is still hurt from Bane taking his manhood a few years back.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 05:45 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 05:47 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...userid%3A146103

The hate and immaturity is strong with the anti-Bane people.

Repeatedly putting Bane in stomp threads doesn't hurt the character as much as it hurts you, carthage.

Sad thing is that there's a good half-dozen posters that lurk this place that would vote for Bane.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 05:50 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Seems to me you're a bit biased and a hater, carthage.

Logically speaking there absolute no reason why Bane should be anywhere near as powerful as the people later in his lineage, especially when it's a known fact that they grew more powerful with each generation. Carthage isn't being a hater, and in facts knows Bane's feats far better than most of Bane's actual supporters.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 06:00 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

This guy obviously hasn't seen the numerous retarded statements by tools like Neph, Appletonia, DMB, saying POD Bane is a greater duelist than Sidious, Bane can kill Maul and Savage/Anakin/Kenobi at once, or that he'd be competition for Sidious, or that Bane would beat guys like Dooku, Vader, Kun, Malgus or others who are more skilled and have better force feats than him.

Maybe you should stop sucking his dick, and actually read the hilarious posts they make. You already caught a glimpse of DC's braindamaged claim he's better than Dooku lmfao

All I see is a guy who's way too in love with his own opinion and self-righteous indignation that others could possibly disagree with him.

At the very least your intense bias casts everything you say on this matter into doubt.

Last edited by Pyron_Knight on Nov 1st, 2015 at 06:09 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2015 06:02 AM