KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Fact Files on Palpatine vs Darth Maul

Fact Files on Palpatine vs Darth Maul
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Fact Files on Palpatine vs Darth Maul

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 14th, 2016 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

That's some awful grammar for official work.

Old Post May 14th, 2016 09:26 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Did we expect anything less? Only an imbecile would suggest Sheev was being pressed.

Old Post May 14th, 2016 11:32 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Did we expect anything less? Only an imbecile *has suggested Sheev was being pressed.

Fixed. wink

Old Post May 14th, 2016 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Yeah. Beni, so much for your Maul "performed admirably" against Sidious.

Old Post May 14th, 2016 11:51 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

You say that as if these sources are new and I'm unfamiliar with them, lol. erm

Old Post May 15th, 2016 12:01 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

10/10 bullshit you've seen these before, tbh.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 15th, 2016 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I've seen the second one and the first is basically saying the same so...

I mean this fight happened a long time ago, we've moved on. smile

Old Post May 15th, 2016 12:06 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by NewGuy01
That's some awful grammar for official work.

thumb up

Sounds like one of AP's "quotes".

Old Post May 15th, 2016 12:07 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by Beniboybling
You say that as if these sources are new and I'm unfamiliar with them, lol. erm

And yet you continue to contradict a myriad of canonical sources, these included.

Old Post May 15th, 2016 12:07 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Is that surprising?

Old Post May 15th, 2016 12:09 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by SunRazer
And yet you continue to contradict a myriad of canonical sources, these included.
Continue? Your talking about a discussion that happened like a week ago that I never got round to finishing. But if that's what you want to believe that's fine with me hon. smile

Old Post May 15th, 2016 12:16 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

@Ant - Hardly. I'm just attacking his defense that he's aware of the sources. That doesn't mean he can dismiss them at will.

Old Post May 15th, 2016 12:16 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Continue? Your talking about a discussion that happened like a week ago that I never got round to finishing. But if that's what you want to believe that's fine with me hon. smile

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't even care if you failed to respond to me or not. That doesn't change the fact that your argument was built around contradictions to the sources presented here and in that thread. You can't even defend yourself, but it's funny to see you try.

Old Post May 15th, 2016 12:18 AM
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Selenial
thumb up

Sounds like one of AP's "quotes".

These are definitely legit. Issue #44 or 46 if I recall...

Old Post May 15th, 2016 12:18 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't even care if you failed to respond to me or not. That doesn't change the fact that your argument was built around contradictions to the sources presented here and in that thread. You can't even defend yourself, but it's funny to see you try.
Goodness, not sure what I did to make you so salty but the point is I don't care. smile

Old Post May 15th, 2016 12:20 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Goodness, not sure what I did to make you so salty but the point is I don't care. smile

I'm not salty at all. I'm laughing at the pitiful defenses that you're using to try and save face when it's obvious that there's none left to save.

Old Post May 15th, 2016 12:27 AM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

For the record, I was referring to Marco/Erkhan and dumb ILS fanboys.

Not you Beni. Your tamer than most.

Old Post May 15th, 2016 12:43 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I'm not salty at all. I'm laughing at the pitiful defenses that you're using to try and save face when it's obvious that there's none left to save.
Your rather blatant attempt to bait me suggests otherwise. If you wanted a proper response I'd suggest less coarse an approach next time, it hardly suits you.

@Fated, I'm not of that opinion anyway, only that all things considered Maul performed admirably, so I didn't assume so. smile

Last edited by Beniboybling on May 15th, 2016 at 01:00 AM

Old Post May 15th, 2016 12:57 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

@Beni - Wasn't asking for a proper response. I'm not baiting you either. Just calling you out on your sin, which you're confessing to. Now go and atone for it by leaving me alone.

Old Post May 15th, 2016 01:02 AM