KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Could Darth Zannah replicate Revan's Star Forge feat?

Could Darth Zannah replicate Revan's Star Forge feat?
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Could Darth Zannah replicate Revan's Star Forge feat?

Zannah is thrown onto the Star Forge and has to kill everything without aid and beat Malak. Based on Zannah's showings does she have the endurance/skill to replicate Revan's feat?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 19th, 2016 11:15 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's not fair, Revan had two party members

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2016 11:17 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zannah could not.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2016 11:17 PM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Zannah is pretty limited in her skillset. Her lightsaber style isn't geared towards fighting mass opponents and her force attacks aren't based around quick, spammable attacks like lightning.

That said she can probably blitz or ragdoll her way through the star forge and then clown Malak in 1v1. Not sure if the OP means she has to kill everything or not, cuz she could probably stealth through everything instead.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2016 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Her lightsaber style isn't geared towards fighting mass opponents

Yeah it is.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 19th, 2016 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

She genuinely might die to the first wave of Dark Jedi. At best she makes it a couple rounds.

They're comparably skilled, have a wider range of attacks, and might be able to resist her sorcery.

She has little chance cutting through them all, even worse of a chance fighting Shan, and no chance beating Malak.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Her inability to attack with a Saber is alarming and if those ****ing god awful spells don't work she can't do anything.

Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
She genuinely might die to the first wave of Dark Jedi. At best she makes it a couple rounds.

They're comparably skilled, have a wider range of attacks, and might be able to resist her sorcery.

She has little chance cutting through them all, even worse of a chance fighting Shan, and no chance beating Malak.

QFT

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 12:45 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

No, not even close.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 01:44 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

She wouldn't even be able to replicate Revan's twin Terentatek feat.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 02:19 AM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Considering that her sorcery took hold of every opponent she faced instantly, including a skilled Jedi master even while aided by BM, with I believe the exception of only Bane being able to survive the illusions, I'd say it's highly unlikely that the Dark Jedi come through it. If there's a comparable feat of theirs making it probable no worries, just not aware of anything suggesting that the would recover at all, let alone in time to come back to their wits before she cuts them down.

As to saber skills, Bane specifically trained her to wait out opponents and take them in weakness, so she would likely fare well even with their numbers. Still, with her sorcery I doubt there are many she would even have to face, and that's if, as Nepthys suggests, she doesn't cloak her way through.

Lastly, feel free to reply to this, but if you're going to come with insults of any kind don't bother with it, I'll simply ignore anything you write. I'm here for debates, not childishness. Just being up front about that, it got old quickly.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 02:50 AM
Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ascendancy
Considering that her sorcery took hold of every opponent she faced instantly, including a skilled Jedi master even while aided by BM, with I believe the exception of only Bane being able to survive the illusions, I'd say it's highly unlikely that the Dark Jedi come through it. If there's a comparable feat of theirs making it probable no worries, just not aware of anything suggesting that the would recover at all, let alone in time to come back to their wits before she cuts them down.

As to saber skills, Bane specifically trained her to wait out opponents and take them in weakness, so she would likely fare well even with their numbers. Still, with her sorcery I doubt there are many she would even have to face, and that's if, as Nepthys suggests, she doesn't cloak her way through.

Lastly, feel free to reply to this, but if you're going to come with insults of any kind don't bother with it, I'll simply ignore anything you write. I'm here for debates, not childishness. Just being up front about that, it got old quickly.

Problem is, her mind-raping sorcery skills were pretty much always targeted towards one specific individual. Problem with Star Forge is not the quality of the enemy forces, but rather the quantity. She's not fast enough to use Sorcery on everybody coming her way.

Stealth is completely another story tho.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 02:55 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

I do concede that we have no evidence that she can cast a wide net with her sorcery. It's suggested from the fight with Lsu's apprentice that at least early on she could only target one person at a time. Assuming that, even if she can direct it quickly, a large force would be an issue, even blending that and her saber skills. We're also given very little else that she can do directly. We know how strong she was mentally by surviving Bane's essence transfer in their final battle, and that she was certainly a much more capable duelist, but Drew left her pretty flat in terms of giving her a real repertoire of abilities.

Toss her a nexus to summon up her tentacles and this is a cakewalk, hah. This would be weird for her in the situational, though, given how limited the descriptions are of her in combat outside of facing Bane. She's very powerful, but there's a ridiculous amount left to the imagination in terms of all she learned from the holocrons and Sith texts/scrolls that Bane gave her.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 03:19 AM
Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Ascendancy

As Bart mentioned, quantity is a massive factor here. She can only unleash her sorcery when given a break, and waves after waves of Dark Jedi isn't giving that to her.

Even if she manages to fight through the waves, which she isn't capable of (Darth Bane isn't either, obviously), Shan would slap her down without much of a sweat.

And then god forbid a confrontation with Malak, who would eat her alive. laughing out loud

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 03:31 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

She'd never get past Malak, yeah.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 06:52 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Her Force abilities would get her to Malak but that's where she stops.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 07:55 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

No.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 04:10 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Alright, does everyone genuinely - I really mean genuinely - believe a bunch of random Dark Jedi is going to stop someone who was one-shotting Jedi, disintegrating limbs, flying, and tanking dark side storms, as a child?

To put that into perspective, Vitiate conquered a planet as a child and he didn't show half the abilities Zannah did.

Last edited by Azronger on Sep 21st, 2016 at 01:02 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 12:58 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by Azronger
Alright, does everyone genuinely believe a bunch of random Dark Jedi is going to stop someone who was one-shotting Jedi, disintegrating limbs, flying, and tanking dark side storms, as a child?

No. She beats all, but mayba Malak.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 01:00 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Azronger
Alright, does everyone genuinely - I really mean genuinely - believe a bunch of random Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi born in the the golden age of Jedi Order, Dark Jedi that were among the elite due to the fact that neither Revan nor Malak would stupid enough to have mooks guarding them. Dark Jedi that were being assisted by powerful war droids, Dark Jedi that were slaughtering the Jedi strike teams that first engaged them.

Is it outright impossible for the elite to beat Zannah? I mean lets just consider the fact that Bane was dealing with nameless Sith Assassins while being constantly amped by his suit.

I'd say she stomps two, three or even maybe four? But lets acknowledged that even Revan required help during that engagement, and we all know Revan is a bamf Gary Stu

Old Post Sep 21st, 2016 03:12 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote