KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Most Studied Force Users?

Most Studied Force Users?
Started by: SunRazer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Most Studied Force Users?

Throw in some random names, make a top ten list, it's up to you. Just wanted to get the ball rolling on a discussion regarding the most studied and learned of Force users. Preferably, the criteria would be based on the number of knowledge sources that we know them to have acquired, but you can resort to the amount of Force techniques they're shown to know (and the rarity/difficulty of them) as well.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 12:06 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Odan Urr, Exar Kun, Palpatine, Yoda. A lot of the Ancients and maybe Jerec and Traya too?

Last edited by chingchangwalla on Sep 20th, 2016 at 12:15 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 12:12 PM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vitiate and Hego as well

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 12:17 PM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Valkorion
2. Palpatine | Yoda
3. Revan
4. Darth Thanaton
5. Luke Skywalker
6. Darth Plagueis
7. Jacen Solo
8. Odan-Urr | Talzin | Vergere
9. Exar Kun | Freedon Nadd
10. Karness Muur | Naga Sadow | Thon | Arca Jeth | Kreia | Yaddle | Saraasu Talon | Darth Krayt

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 12:18 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol at Jacen having more knowledge than Kun and Nadd

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 12:18 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

I'll later give reasons, and may change the list.

1./2. Darth Sidious/Luke Skywalker
3. Valkorion
4. Darth Caedus
5. Darth Plagueis
6./7./8. Vergere/Revan/Yoda
9./10. Exar Kun/Traya

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 12:19 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dark side cults and prophets would no doubt have an abundance of knowledge too

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 12:21 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Cronal/Nadd/Tenebrous/Wyyrlok III/Krayt could also very well be in the list.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 12:23 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Lol at Jacen having more knowledge than Kun and Nadd
Look at the amount of knowledge he collected from so many barely known, mysterious and hidden Force organizations, tbh.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 12:47 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Luke, Sidious, Jacen, Plagueis, Revan, Vitiate/Valkorian, Yoda, Talzin, the other two spots probably go to the Ancients or someone like Traya/Vergere.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 03:19 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MS Warehouse

In terms of abundance and opportunity to study? Have to have Vitiate/Valky at #1. Also have to include Nadd and Ragnos as they had around a century and a plethora of knowledge. You can include Palpatine as well in the top 5.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 03:43 PM
Click here to Send MS Warehouse a Private Message Find more posts by MS Warehouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by MS Warehouse
In terms of abundance and opportunity to study? Have to have Vitiate/Valky at #1. Also have to include Nadd and Ragnos as they had around a century and a plethora of knowledge. You can include Palpatine as well in the top 5.

Do you imply, that Nadd and Ragnos are more knowlegable than Palpatine?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 04:18 PM
The_Tempest

Sheev.

Studied the Force in all its guises throughout the Galaxy, plundered the greatest lore from over a million worlds, etc.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 04:25 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by The_Tempest
Sheev.

Studied the Force in all its guises throughout the Galaxy, plundered the greatest lore from over a million worlds, etc.

Yeah, Palpatine and Luke.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 04:26 PM
BazookaMaster

Jedi: Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Jacen Solo, Revan, maybe ancients like Nomi, Thon and Arca.

Siths: Freedom Nadd, Exar Kun, Vitiate, Bane, Zannah, Sidious, Krayt, Wyyrlock

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 04:29 PM
Click here to Send BazookaMaster a Private Message Find more posts by BazookaMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Sheev.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 05:18 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MS Warehouse

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Do you imply, that Nadd and Ragnos are more knowlegable than Palpatine?

I'm implying that had access to more, absolutely. I'm not stating they knew more because Palpatine studied the force 24/7.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 05:41 PM
Click here to Send MS Warehouse a Private Message Find more posts by MS Warehouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by MS Warehouse
I'm implying that had access to more, absolutely. I'm not stating they knew more because Palpatine studied the force 24/7.

Palpatine gathered the greatest works of Force knowledge from "over a million worlds" across the galaxy. That's exponentially more worlds than just what comprised the ancient Sith empire.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 06:11 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Vader should be mentioned as well. He's pretty underrated as far as knowledge goes.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 06:18 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MS Warehouse

Palpatine gathered the greatest works of Force knowledge from "over a million worlds" across the galaxy. That's exponentially more worlds than just what comprised the ancient Sith empire.

Wouldn't we consider this hyperbole since I don't recall the GE even had control of that many, or even that many different force groups in the galaxy. And even if we were to take that quote seriously, Palpatine didn't have lifetimes to study all of that.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2016 07:22 PM