KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Sam Witwer on TFU 3

Sam Witwer on TFU 3
Started by: Darthadi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darthadi

Sam Witwer on TFU 3

"At the end of The Force Unleashed II he cuts off Vader's hand and captures him," said Witwer. "I'm not comfortable sharing everything we discussed, but the idea was, that was the biggest mistake ever, and that Vader, like he was toying with Luke, the Force Unleashed I and II games were all about Vader toying with Starkiller. And at some point, there would be a confrontation where Starkiller's fighting Vader, and everything that worked before suddenly isn't working now. He's like, 'I cut off your hand!,' and Vader says, 'That wasn't my hand. I have no hand.'"

Witwer continued, "Starkiller's fighting and Starkiller says, 'How are you doing this?'. Vader answers simply with whatever the first line in the original Star Wars script was, which I believe was, 'I am Lord Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith.' It was something along those lines, and that ends the conversation. He's no match for this guy. There's a little spoiler for an alternate universe."

source: https://www.ign.com/articles/star-w...luke-darth-maul

Old Post May 24th, 2020 12:17 PM
Click here to Send Darthadi a Private Message Find more posts by Darthadi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Interesting. So Vader was going to end up just toying with Starkiller.

Old Post May 24th, 2020 12:29 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Vader toying is the excuse used everytime he either loses or wins with some difficulty. if they keep using it it's gonna become a meme

Old Post May 24th, 2020 01:00 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It was always obvious that Vader intentionally threw the fight in TFU2 so that he would be captured and taken to the Rebel base. Kinda surprising that their rematch would be so lopsided though.

Old Post May 24th, 2020 01:18 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Re: Sam Witwer on TFU 3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darthadi
. And at some point, there would be a confrontation where Starkiller's fighting Vader, and everything that worked before suddenly isn't working now. He's like, 'I cut off your hand!,' and Vader says, 'That wasn't my hand. I have no hand.”

Ok I laughed at this. Lol.

I’m still sour though that we’re not gonna get this trilogy finished.

Old Post May 24th, 2020 03:50 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

My take is that the natural born Galen Marek was much stronger than the clone Starkiller. You cannot beat the original.

Old Post May 24th, 2020 06:35 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Vader toying is the excuse used everytime he either loses or wins with some difficulty. if they keep using it it's gonna become a meme

Yeah it's like that Benioff Game of Thrones meme: "Vader kind of forgot he was toying with..." laughing out loud

Old Post May 24th, 2020 08:04 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote