KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What other force users orders exist in canon?

What other force users orders exist in canon?
Started by: Total Warrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

What other force users orders exist in canon?

Ttitle says it all, besides the Jedi and the SIth, is there any other order of force users in canon? We have the knights of ren, but rather than an order they a group of violent guys, and besides them..?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Inquisitors.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 10:30 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well there's The Ones, The Priestesses, and Bendu... But they aren't an "order" per se.

The only other ones that come to mind are the Dagoyan Order, the Nightsisters, and the Guardians of the Whills.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 10:57 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

The Guardian of the Whills are force users? I thought they were just scholars who are interested in studying the force

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 11:22 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I was thinking Nightsisters as well but did they use the Force?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 11:35 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Ultimate Star Wars states that Chirrut Imwe "seems to have an innate Force connection, allowing him to sense things before they happen -- a sort of vision without eyesight." /shrug

As for the Nightsisters, I was thinking of Legends when I mentioned them. My bad.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 11th, 2020 at 12:29 AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 12:24 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Ultimate Star Wars states that Chirrut Imwe "seems to have an innate Force connection, allowing him to sense things before they happen -- a sort of vision without eyesight." /shrug

As for the Nightsisters, I was thinking of Legends when I mentioned them. My bad.

I'm kinda disappointed with the Nightsisters in Canon. I have been mulling over making a respect thread for their Legends incarnation though. They are a pretty potent group.

Oh...those Sith Cultist guys on Exegol? They ever confirmed to be a Force organization? Or are they just dark robed wearing crazy peoples?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Btw I was reading some info about the Dagoyan Order. They look like some jedi, just not involved in the galactic politics and fighting. Still, I wonder what happened to them during the Empire's reign. I don't see Sidious leaving alone another order related to the light side of the force. Hope we'll see more of them in the future

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 08:09 AM
Underachiever59

Dagoyans, Ordu Aspectu, the Nightsisters (pretty sure they're confirmed as a Force users in Canon as well as Legends), the Lasat had a Force-based religion, iirc. The Zeffo were also a Force-using species. The Chiss have their "Skywalkers," though they apparently lose their connection to the Force as they get older. I believe the Central Isopter is also a Force-based death cult, given how they knew Shu-Torun's fate before it happened and arrived to witness its downfall.

Canon has gone out of its way to make numerous Force-based belief systems, in an attempt to expand on the Force well beyond just Jedi and Sith. I really dig it, honestl.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 06:02 AM
Click here to Send Underachiever59 a Private Message Find more posts by Underachiever59 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Those children who using stonepower? Yoda visited their planet in canonical Star Wars comic books. Technically, They are still using the force

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 06:14 AM
Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Those children who using stonepower? Yoda visited their planet in canonical Star Wars comic books. Technically, They are still using the force
Yeah, true.

But they could only affect the stones themselves. Outside of that they were powerless.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 02:35 PM
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

If Yoda could learn to use the stonepower, I always wondered why the children couldn't learn to use the force?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 03:16 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Lack of a teacher.

Seemed like Yoda was the first 'normal' Force-user they had ever seen.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 04:02 PM